Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All,

Does anyone know if this ROM features the updated drivers mentioned in Tillaz ROM?
    (Updated Mali GPU driver + OpenGL 3.2 + Android extension pack )

Don't want the TV layout, but do care about the updated drivers. Also saw in the M8S PRO L forums that these give a nice boost.

Thanks for the info.

Wouter

Comment

Originally posted by josephmk View Post

Uninstalling the updates might help. Go to playstore choose YouTube then you will see the option to uninstall updates.
      Thank you, I have done this and it is no longer freezing up.

Comment

Guest Can you help me?

I have GT1 Standard 2Gb ram 16Gb rom board GT-T_V30_20160831

Serial S/N a912

when I flash this firmwarevStock Nexus, Nano Nexus

and box freez on logo each rom I try stock and custom

box stop on logo

I flash a few firmware and no positive effect

I was contacted service email but no solution

I use 2 different cable, but box stay on logo

No booting to the android system only logo is showing on start up

Can someone help me solve problem ???

Comment

Originally posted by Woutch View Post
          Hello All,

Does anyone know if this ROM features the updated drivers mentioned in Tillaz ROM?
          (Updated Mali GPU driver + OpenGL 3.2 + Android extension pack )

Don't want the TV layout, but do care about the updated drivers. Also saw in the M8S PRO L forums that these give a nice boost.

Thanks for the info.

Wouter
          It could be great to run some benchmarks to check performance between roms.

Comment

Can someone tell me how to bring up the navbar? It was working a few days ago but now something happened and i can't make it work!

Comment

Hello, I installed Rom on my Ultimate GT1, very good, but did not work wi-fi and Bluetooth, would anyone have the fix?

Comment

Originally posted by jrfol View Post
                Hello, I installed Rom on my Ultimate GT1, very good, but did not work wi-fi and Bluetooth, would anyone have the fix?

Comment

Hi, I read practically the whole topic, I am asking for the zip that many here used after the installation of the rom, has link but is no longer available

Comment

this rom is good for "standard" 2G/16G GT1. 9377 ?? i went form android 6 i can flah it directly with BootcardMaker v2.0.0.2? tnx

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, it should be. BootcardMaker is a little temperamental for me, though, and I would recommend USB Burning Tool (if you have the cable).

netflix work on this rom?

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No, we need WideVine L1 for that, which is flashed at the factory.

This is great image. Everything is working excellent on my tap pro box except front display. I extracted vfd.display.conf from original image of box, so i am asking you is it possible to add it somehow to this nexus image ?

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Try the version for the Vorke Z6, which is almost identical and has a front display.

I would like to know why Xiaomi MiBox remote does not work with this ROM? Pairing successfull, but any button pressed (on Xiaomi remote), nothing happened.

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sounds like we just need to add the latest Xiaomi MiBox keylayout files to /usr/keylayout. You can probably do it yourself in TWRP and let me know if it works.

Guest , I know this box is a bit dated now, but any plans of updating it again please?

Comment

Ciao a tutti, Magendanz ma ? finito lo sviluppo di questo meraviglioso Rom? Anche Oreo si sta aggiornando? Grazie mille a tutti,
                      Last edited by Yugo79; 12-11-2018, 12:03.

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah, I'll still probably do at least one more Nougat update. I haven't seen an Oreo build for S912 (q201 reference board) yet.

Hello everyone.
                      I installed this beautiful ROM. Congratulations.
                      However, I found problems with Google Play.
                      I tried to update it also via APK, but it gives me error!
                      Is it possible to update it in some way?

With this ROM is it possible to use "NETFLIX" and "PRIME VIDEO" in SD?
                      I know they do not work in HD, because DRM WIDEVINE L3, but not even in SD?
                      The 2 apps for ANDROID TV give me an error! I can not see anything!
                      Netflix as soon as I start it, while Prime Video when I try to load some content.
                      I do not even work for the Prime Video app for smartphones, there is the same problem.
                      Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X