Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xenokz View Post
    Hello everyone.
    I installed this beautiful ROM. Congratulations.
    However, I found problems with Google Play.
    I tried to update it also via APK, but it gives me error!
    Is it possible to update it in some way?

With this ROM is it possible to use "NETFLIX" and "PRIME VIDEO" in SD?
    I know they do not work in HD, because DRM WIDEVINE L3, but not even in SD?
    The 2 apps for ANDROID TV give me an error! I can not see anything!
    Netflix as soon as I start it, while Prime Video when I try to load some content.
    I do not even work for the Prime Video app for smartphones, there is the same problem.
    Thank you.
    use https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...jcts.amltester

Comment

What is this app for? To solve the problem of Google Play?
      Or even those of Netflix and Prime Video?
      What should I do?

Comment

The prevention of Google Play Store from updating is a "feature" of the Shiningworth OEM firmware. I haven't messed with it, but I understand that tillaz87 has fixed it on his custom ROM.

Of course, you can always manually upgrade it by downloading the latest version from APKMirror, renaming the file Tubesky.apk, and replacing the old version (/system/priv-app/Tubesky) in TWRP.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
          The prevention of Google Play Store from updating is a "feature" of the Shiningworth OEM firmware. I haven't messed with it, but I understand that tillaz87 has fixed it on his custom ROM.

Of course, you can always manually upgrade it by downloading the latest version from APKMirror, renaming the file Tubesky.apk, and replacing the old version (/system/priv-app/Tubesky) in TWRP.
          OK thanks. I try and let you know!

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post

I tried to replace the Tubesky.apk file, but it is write-protected! It gives me error if I try to overwrite it or delete it! How can I do?

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              You've got to mount the System partition in TWRP (with r/w) and then use TWRP File Manager to copy over the old version. After you're done, set permissions to chmod 644.

Thank you. I manually updated google play. Will this procedure be repeated once time? If I want to install the latest version of google play.

Comment

Hi Guys,
              would you tel me how to disable Root on this ROM please?. I'm using Mycanal (French TV app) which don't work with rooted device.
              thanks

Comment

Originally posted by aak82 View Post
                Hi Guys,
                would you tel me how to disable Root on this ROM please?. I'm using Mycanal (French TV app) which don't work with rooted device.
                thanks
                I deactivated the ROOT, going to SETTINGS - SUPERSU and selecting "CLOSE ROOT ACCESS".
                Restarting the device immediately afterwards.
                After restarting, you should have it UNROOT.
                Last edited by xenokz; 12-10-2018, 08:52.

Comment

I saw that there is a problem with Bluetooth. If i disable it, on the next reboot, it will reactivate itself!
                  Is there any way to keep the permanent disabling?
                  GT1 - AP6255
                  Last edited by xenokz; 12-09-2018, 07:43.

Comment

Would it be possible to make a ROM based on the "Xiaomi Mi box" that has the Widevine L1 DRMs?
                    Or anyway, change the current ROM with L1 DRMs?

In the meantime, I recommend everyone to write to Beelink. Requesting him to certify with the L1 DRM, the GT1.
                    I have already written to him, if we are many, perhaps they will decide to do it.
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by xenokz View Post
                      I saw that there is a problem with Bluetooth. If i disable it, on the next reboot, it will reactivate itself!
                      Is there any way to keep the permanent disabling?
                      GT1 - AP6255
                      Can you help me for this problem?

Comment

Does this ROM serve in this model of the photo?

Comment

Hello everyone.
                          Can someone help me with the bluetooth problem?
                          If you disable it from the settings, the next reboot is reactivated by itself!
                          How can I solve?
                          Thank you.

Comment

hi all, have anyone bluetooth fix zip file. links are dead. i am running this rom on h96 pro+ v2.2. its works very good but my new bluetooth speaker give sound 1 second by 1 second. i cant listen music. please help.

Comment

hi all i have a problem again. on yotube app videos show on 4:3 format. how can I fix this?

Comment

Working...
                              X