Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not able to flash this rom, keep getting the below error

[14:12:00 575][HUB1-1][Err]--[0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error

EDIT: nevermind, i got it to work
    Last edited by ipguy; 10-06-2019, 06:41.

Comment

How do I instal the OTA ?

Comment

I am getting random black screens. TV box keeps the power led on but I can only get it working when I disconnect the power cable and plug it on again. How can I solve this?

I am also getting problems in android TV workspace with prime video (it opens the app but it doesn't load the media displaying the pups something went wrong message.

By the way, as 3rd issue, I would also like to report the built-in chrome cast not working.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks in advance.

Br

Comment

Hi! Im noob, how to i install OTA UPDATE (571MB ZIP file) ?

just installed TVStock Variant: BURN PACKAGE (1.10GB IMG file) (with sd card maker)

i have Alfawise s92 box

Comment

Delete me.
            Last edited by ipguy; 12-28-2019, 08:25.

Comment

Hi

Having issues playing content with EAC3 audio.

Is the codec available on this rom?

Comment

Isn't my question worth a reply by anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                  Okay., because my OneDrive cap got lowered to 30GB when my annual O365 subscription expired a few days ago, I'm going to do a pre-release through the FreakTab archive site for now. This will be updated with faster links when I'm bumped back up sometime in the next 48 hours.

Important Note: The underlying OEM firmware seems to be only compatible with the Beelink GT1 Ultimate LPN1 hardware. There's considerable risk to flashing this on older hardware revisions. (I had to do a Mask ROM Mode recovery on my Alfawise S92.)

Changelog (20190223):
                  • Based on latest OEM firmware release for the GT1 Ultimate LPN1 (GT1_710N1)
                  • Live Wallpaper service (and factory live wallpapers) are restored to Nano and Stock builds
                  • Updated to TWRP Recovery 3.2.3-0 using minimal OMNI twrp-8.1 branch and latest OEM kernel
                  • Latest build from Open GApps (20190224)
                  Download:
                  Dear Sir,
                  I have been using this ROM for last one year for gt1 ultimate SN:LPN1 and this has been fantastic so far, I have also used ALVATECH ROM which was also very good except WiFi connectivity issue. This ROMBsolved the wifi issue and worked great. However, I could see youtube and other online app resolution does not go beyond 480P, is there any setting that can help to increase the resolution. Also, is there any possibility to install Recovery (TWRP) tool on it. it will really helpfull.
                  Thanks,
                  JIt

Comment

I cannot connect my device to comp...
                    Is it possible to make an OTA update from this firmware - https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...ndard-ultimate ?

Comment

Hello.

Could you please confirm to me if this rom works on gt1 standard 2g/16gb? I can't flash it. It shows the android icon with a cross above. It seems that this image is not the correct one to the gt1 standard.
                      I've already tried image from magendanz atv 6.0 and works... Also the image from tillaz atv 7.1.2 works, but the hbo portugal and amazon prime video, atv app versions, don''t work.
                      Could you help me?

Comment

All links dead
                        Any chance to have a valid link to download this rom?

Comment

Originally posted by gulp View Post
                          All links dead
                          Any chance to have a valid link to download this rom?
                          Try now. It looks like the Freaktab.org file share is down, so I've switched to my OneDrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post

Try now. It looks like the Freaktab.org file share is down, so I've switched to my OneDrive.
                            Thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X