Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GT1 can’t play smooth video ?!

hi,
    i tried both beelink gs1 and gt1, none of them can play smoothly videos !
    i tried the firmware scv11 from :
    superceleron and its the same ! The fmtc player installed don’t work (org.xbmc.fmtc could not be started), and kodi 17 Krypton play videos not smoothly...
    ok the 2 bugs black screen and refresh rate are OK but, the player is slow like the stock firmware...
    is anyone can play videos on those cheap boxes or is it impossible ?
    thanks,

SCV11 works perfectly for me.

You need to give more specific details about what videos are not playing correctly and where they are being played from.

What do you mean when you say the player is slow?

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

All video, i don’t play 4k ! But SD, 720 or 1080p « lag » a lot !
      they are played from a nas synology or from the SD card, same problem...
      i dont have this problem with the default player already installed in « apps » !
      maybe it would work fine with fmtc but i have an error message when i launch it :/
      The fmtc player works for you ? Why do i have this error message for fmtc ?

Comment

I managed to have a smooth video by following those settings found on kodi’s forum (see picture)

but this firmware is also buggy, impossible to stay in the 50hertz frequency, it always return in 60hertz when i come back in the main menu...
        the size of the screen don’t work neither, i need 95% of the size but the size return at 100% even if it’s said « 95% » in the settings !!

i think i will buy a nvidia shield, because those boxes are realy bad
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
        X