Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best Android TV ROM for GT1 A912?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the best Android TV ROM for GT1 A912?

I flashed this ROM to get pure Android TV experience:
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ndard-ultimate

I am very happy of overall Android TV interface and being able to use Android Remote Control app. However, I found the device is getting very laggy and often pops up "leanback launcher is not responding" or "<app> is not responding" and the device often choks for more than 1 mins, which makes it totally unusable.

I installed "NGH47L.20171020 test-keys" build.

Do we have a better ROM today? I really like this ROM but it's just too laggy on my device.

Also if I need to flash another ROM (maybe latest version if the same ROM) given I am already on this ROM, can I just burn another ROM using USB Burning Tool?

Originally posted by eruisi View Post
    I flashed this ROM to get pure Android TV experience:
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ndard-ultimate

I am very happy of overall Android TV interface and being able to use Android Remote Control app. However, I found the device is getting very laggy and often pops up "leanback launcher is not responding" or "<app> is not responding" and the device often choks for more than 1 mins, which makes it totally unusable.

I installed "NGH47L.20171020 test-keys" build.

Do we have a better ROM today? I really like this ROM but it's just too laggy on my device.

Also if I need to flash another ROM (maybe latest version if the same ROM) given I am already on this ROM, can I just burn another ROM using USB Burning Tool?
    Your the only person to say its laggy to be fair, are you sure your using what you linked? as what you linked is actually "NHG47H 20180108 test-keys"
    I've also not seen you post in that thread

EDIT:

If you are its seriously outdated and based on beelink firmware, update to final release.. its no longer based on beelink

Comment

Hi, Tillaz87:

I flashed your latest ROM MULTI-Z6BASED_ATV96.img last night and it runs very smooth. I will install more apps and see (Android tends to be slower when you install many apps). Now I am not sure which ROM I installed before, probably a ROM out of date.

Thank you so much for making such a great ROM for us. It makes my GT1 like a new one. Very happy with it!

Comment

Originally posted by eruisi View Post
        Hi, Tillaz87:

I flashed your latest ROM MULTI-Z6BASED_ATV96.img last night and it runs very smooth. I will install more apps and see (Android tends to be slower when you install many apps). Now I am not sure which ROM I installed before, probably a ROM out of date.

Thank you so much for making such a great ROM for us. It makes my GT1 like a new one. Very happy with it!
        Can you send me a link for this ROM ;
        ROM MULTI-Z6BASED_ATV96.img
        thks appreciate

Comment

Working...
        X