Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Standard & Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (Both 6255 & 9377)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by MisterMorini View Post

    But I'm not doing Live TV at all. Just playing movie files...
    I don't have an amp or sound receiver of any sort. But you could always uninstall kodi and try a different version and or a fork version such as SPMC or FTMC and see if this resolves your issues. This type of question might also be better asked in a forum with Kodi users. But I would definitely try what I had mentioned first.
    Thanks,

    Alvatech

    Comment


      Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

      I don't have an amp or sound receiver of any sort. But you could always uninstall kodi and try a different version and or a fork version such as SPMC or FTMC and see if this resolves your issues. This type of question might also be better asked in a forum with Kodi users. But I would definitely try what I had mentioned first.
      Thanks,

      Alvatech
      In this link: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=289735
      I found: "NOTE: In Kodi Settings > Player > Video > Sync playback to Display ...must be disabled to get any working Passthrough Audio"

      Switching that OFF gave me working DTS passthrough. Then I tested on other movies but some still didn't have audio. Then I noticed that these are Dolby Digital. I need to do more systematic testing because at this point I'm not sure that Dolby Digital is indeed the culprit. Anyhow, my raspberry Pi won't be decomissioned very soon I think.

      I'll redirect my questions to a more appropiate forum then

      Comment


        A year ago when I received my new GT1, I decided to install Kodi 17 Krypton (I was previously using FTMC (Kodi 16 Jarvis).

        All of Audio Passthrough (DD and DTS) for video playback was good. BUT Live TV Passtrough did not work.
        After a week of install/uninstall and config... I found out Kodi devs have removed Passtrough for Live TV only.

        So I went back to FTMC and for a year now, ALL AUDIO PASSTHROUGH is fine.

        FYI In Kodi Settings > Player > Video > Sync playback to Display ...must be disabled to get any working Passthrough Audio"
        Mine is enable ???? and all is good

        Buona fortuna

        Comment


          Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

          I have fixed some permissions on the update zip for AP6255 WiFi, the link is now updated on the first post. If anybody was having problems with the AP6255 WiFi chipset this should help with the dropping connection after restart. If for some reason you're still having problems then you might need to flash the ROM again and then install the latest updated AP6255 zip I posted. Thank you 2free for testing this out for me.

          Alvatech
          I am unable to find the update zip file. Please help. I have a CSA93 TV box with 3/32GB S912 6255. This ROM works beautifully with better picture and sound quality and very good speed. (earlier it had Android 6.0). However the WiFi connections keeps on getting interrupted. Changed the IP to static with no help.
          I shall be grateful if anyone had similar problem and found a solution shared the solution. It will be helpful if the wifi fixing update is shared by someone using it. Thanks.
          Last edited by smurthygr; 01-21-2019, 22:11. Reason: Request for help from others who had faced the same problem.

          Comment


            Originally posted by smurthygr View Post

            I am unable to find the update zip file. Please help. I have a CSA93 TV box with 3/32GB S912 6255. This ROM works beautifully with better picture and sound quality and very good speed. (earlier it had Android 6.0). However the WiFi connections keeps on getting interrupted. Changed the IP to static with no help.
            I shall be grateful if anyone had similar problem and found a solution shared the solution. It will be helpful if the wifi fixing update is shared by someone using it. Thanks.
            This ROM doesn't have a separate zip file for Wifi anymore. All wifi drivers are now integrated. The wifi on these boxes are very erratic. I have some other things you can try. Just PM me and I can try to help.
            Thanks,

            Alvatech

            Comment


              Thanks for the prompt reply. After much trial and error I found that the Posion ROM V4.3 works well in this CSA93 box with good WiFi. WiFi was very good with the original ROM of Android 6.0.1, and Posion ROM also seems to have that type of WiFi connectivity. Probably has to do with the hardware configuration.

              Comment


                Originally posted by mits163 View Post
                Hello, i've also bought GT1 ultimate from GB, serial number 709N1.
                My major problem is that with stock rom video playback is stuttered even in youtube videos.
                Have you same issues?
                Is there a recomended custom rom, which should work?

                Thanks,

                Στάλθηκε από το SM-G920F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
                I also have a new device with firmware 709N1, serial LPN1GBNH... Which version should i try?

                Comment


                  hello, excuse the noise with how often your rom turns to the ddr4 RAM?

                  Comment


                    Is there a way to upgrade to the newest version (V3A) without losing my settings if I have the older version of your ROM (V1A)?

                    Comment


                      I have this Beelink GT 32G (G912) presume old model, with Superceleron normal Android installed...(Android 6).

                      Is this the correct rom to try on mine? Because post is very confusing....

                      Thanks!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by plocu View Post

                        I also have a new device with firmware 709N1, serial LPN1GBNH... Which version should i try?
                        I have made a standard android version for the LPN1 boxes but didn't release to public since I'm too busy to maintain another ROM. If you would like it please PM me and I can send you a link.
                        Thank you,

                        Alvatech

                        Originally posted by Majestic12 View Post
                        Is there a way to upgrade to the newest version (V3A) without losing my settings if I have the older version of your ROM (V1A)?
                        No, sorry the changes are too different between V1A to V3A . You would need to do a clean install.
                        Thanks,

                        Alvatech

                        Originally posted by Mordor View Post
                        I have this Beelink GT 32G (G912) presume old model, with Superceleron normal Android installed...(Android 6).

                        Is this the correct rom to try on mine? Because post is very confusing....

                        Thanks!
                        Hello,
                        Yes, if you read the first post it tells you that this is for the (G912) Beelink GT1 box. And it also states that it's for 16GB & 32GB version too.
                        People do come in here and ask for help about their box and or what ROM to use when this is not the right spot to be asking. But we still try to point them in the right direction.
                        Thank you,

                        Alvatech

                        Comment


                          Thank you. Flashing|

                          Comment


                            And i get error: Romcod/Switch Status/Identify/Error result....

                            Damm....

                            I starting lost my touch for this.....
                            Last edited by Mordor; 01-29-2019, 15:23.

                            Comment


                            • ALVATECH
                              ALVATECH commented
                              Editing a comment
                              When you get the computer to recognize the box when you first plug it in through USB then I usually plug in power cable right before I begin to flash this seems to help out a lot.Then make sure you click Erase Bootloader and force erase all option in Amlogic's USB Burning Tool this helps when flashing box through USB. If you're still having trouble you can PM me and I can try to help.
                              Thanks,

                              Alvatech

                            Originally posted by Mordor View Post
                            And i get error: Romcod/Switch Status/Identify/Error result....

                            Damm....

                            I starting lost my touch for this.....
                            Mordor
                            why don?t you use the Alvatech Rom rather than the superceleron one that is fine but very old ?
                            you will get a far better service from their users ...
                            regards
                            philippe

                            Comment


                              Guys:
                              The case is more serious than i thought: No matter i do, now my laptop with W7 Ultimate doesn't recognise the device any more..
                              Drivers are installed, but when i connect the USB cable, pressing before reset, nothing happens...no sound, nothing...

                              Did try uninstall USB tools + drivers, reinstall, but no success..

                              My laptop piece of crap W10 Pro, never did recognise nothing...its a waste of time....

                              Now i think when the error appear at 4%, maybe some file did corrupt? This is totally frustrating.....sorry guys!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X