Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Standard & Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (Both 6255 & 9377)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance you can do a firmware for MINI MXIII ??

Comment

Originally posted by macavita View Post
      Any chance you can do a firmware for MINI MXIII ??
      Sorry, I don't have this box and it is difficult to make a ROM without the box physically in hand.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Thank you for this awesome ROM. Its very fast & smooth. Everything works great in my GT1 2GB/16GB model.
        Can you please release an updated version of it, with latest security patches as it has been around 2 years since this ROM. I just need the upto date security patches, rest all in this ROM is awesome. So if its not very time consuming for you, can you do that please?

Comment

Originally posted by bittuvns View Post
          Thank you for this awesome ROM. Its very fast & smooth. Everything works great in my GT1 2GB/16GB model.
          Can you please release an updated version of it, with latest security patches as it has been around 2 years since this ROM. I just need the upto date security patches, rest all in this ROM is awesome. So if its not very time consuming for you, can you do that please?
          Hello,
          Thank you, I don't have plans on making any ROM's for this box since it's one of the older ones. I would have to borrow from someone to make a new ROM for this box and honestly I don't have much time right now. More focused on newer boxes at the moment. If something changes I will post here for sure.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
            Thank you, I don't have plans on making any ROM's for this box since it's one of the older ones. I would have to borrow from someone to make a new ROM for this box and honestly I don't have much time right now. More focused on newer boxes at the moment. If something changes I will post here for sure.
            Thank you,

Alvatech
            Ok. Not much of an issue. Thank you for this awesome ROM. It works perfectly as of now.

Comment

Hi,

Can I upgrade my GT1 from Android 6.0 to this firmware with TWRP recovery?

Comment

Originally posted by nodymoha View Post
                Hi,

Can I upgrade my GT1 from Android 6.0 to this firmware with TWRP recovery?
                Hello,
                when you upgrade from Android 6 to Android 7 you need to use USB cable to flash your box.
                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Very Cool !...

Runs perfekt on my CSA93Q 3/32,...but.... i got no clockdisplay.

I tried the on you postet in the Ultimate N1 Version,..nothing, freeze ^^.

and the most of this one:

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Nothing,...freeeeze ^^

can please send me a link or an zip to solve this ?!?

Great Job and thank you a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by AuXiLiAtOr View Post
                      Very Cool !...

Runs perfekt on my CSA93Q 3/32,...but.... i got no clockdisplay.

I tried the on you postet in the Ultimate N1 Version,..nothing, freeze ^^.

and the most of this one:

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Nothing,...freeeeze ^^

can please send me a link or an zip to solve this ?!?

Great Job and thank you a lot.
                      Sorry, I don't own this box (CSA93Q 3/32) and I don't have original ROM. This makes it difficult to make a patch for this box without it physically in hand.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Wow, it's really an amazing firmware.

Question, how can I change audio output to SPDIF?
                        I tried to chamge the option in droid settings to spdif raw, but still the sound goes through hdmi.

Comment

Originally posted by nodymoha View Post
                          Wow, it's really an amazing firmware.

Question, how can I change audio output to SPDIF?
                          I tried to chamge the option in droid settings to spdif raw, but still the sound goes through hdmi.
                          Hello,
                          Thank you!! I'm thinking it should automatically all kind of kick in as needed when using a surround sound or something that uses SPDIF. I don't personally own anything with SPDIF so I haven't worked with it. I do know other users have used this ROM with SPDIF. Maybe someone else here who has can answer you better.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

My box is Beelink GT1 Ultimate (Starting SN: A706D)
                            i can flash this rom "[ROM] Beelink GT1 Standard & Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (Both 6255 & 9377)" => GT1_709N0_AT_V3A

Thank you

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by ang89gunner View Post
                              That is just the firmware build number = A706D

Look for the SN = "serial number" on the bottom of the box. And read the first page very carefully again. If your Serial Number has incorrect prefix, then use one of the other versions of firmwares made by ALVATECH made for this box.

Comment

Originally posted by ang89gunner View Post
                                i can flash this rom "[ROM] Beelink GT1 Standard & Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (Both 6255 & 9377)" => GT1_709N0_AT_V3A

Thank you

Regards,

Hello,
                                If your SN is A706D then the ROM you want to install is at the link down below. Please read the entire first post of every ROM at the least so you can get a little more info that can help you.
                                Thank you,

Alvatech

Link:
                                [ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (SOME NEWER BOXES) Wifi AP6255 & KM6335 This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes of the original GT1 Ultimate ROM. I've always been a fan of Minix boxes so I pulled some components from the ROM and put together my own ROM. Please read

Comment

Working...
                                X