Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Standard & Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (Both 6255 & 9377)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi !
    Did someone find a fine Blue Light Filter for this rom ?
    I tried several apps from the market, but they all cause performance issue or a poor render effect.

Comment

Originally posted by jotascotch View Post
      I can now confirm that after following the Magisk instalation described in Post #2, I was able to update the Netflix app to the latest version.
      Everything working great.
      Now, is there a way of making the box start and opening automatically the Netflix app?
      Thanks.
      Hi to all.

Frist of all, thanks to ALVATECH for his great job in stremlining the firmware for the GT1 box.

I have tried that firmware because I would like to fix 3 issues in my GT1+Netflix:
      1. the SD streaming, so I would like to know if is it possible to load a firmware with a L1 of DRM level;
      2. a login issue in the Netflix 5.3.1 app (apkmirror): in the last week it doesn't recongnize my credentials, I don't know why.
      3. a scroll issue with the Alfawise BT keyboard/mouse in the Netflix app, 6.11 and 6.26 versions: those versions fix the issue no.2, but don't work with my BT mouse/keyboard.

So, thanks to jotascotch I found it is possible to install the last Netflix version, someone could confirm?

On the other hands, do you have some idea on how to install/fix the L1 DRM for the Gt1 box?

Have a great day to all.
      Last edited by juretto; 03-03-2020, 14:16.

Comment

Hi to all, probably I was not so clear in the previous post.

I would like to know:

1. Could be possible (or someone has already tried) to install a Firmware containing the DRM L1 for a GT1 Ultimate S912? For example, could work a GT1-A Ultimate firmware on a GT1 Ultimate S912 box?

2. Has someone experienced a scrolling issue with the Alfawise BT mouse/keyboard and the Netflix app?

Thanks fo anyone would reply!
        Have a great day.
        Last edited by juretto; 03-03-2020, 14:15.

Comment

Originally posted by juretto View Post
          Hi to all, probably I was not so clear in the previous post.

I would like to know:

1. Could be possible (or someone has already tried) to install a Firmware containing the DRM L1 for a GT1 Ultimate S912? For example, could work a GT1-A Ultimate firmware on a GT1 Ultimate S912 box?

2. Has someone experienced a scrolling issue with the Alfawise BT mouse/keyboard and the Netflix app?

Thanks fo anyone would reply!
          Have a great day.
          Sorry, but you can't just make your box DRM L1. The box didn't come certified from factory so there is no way of making DRM L1. Also I do not own the Alfawise BT remote, so I can't help you on that one.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

I installed the rom and wiffi does not work, disconnecting all the time, I already followed the recommendation to change the DHCP to static, but I was not successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus Vinícius View Post
              I installed the rom and wiffi does not work, disconnecting all the time, I already followed the recommendation to change the DHCP to static, but I was not successful.
              These boxes always had an issue with Wifi. What I did is open box and soldered 2 small wires to the antenna on the inside of the box and this helped out a lot. If you look here on FT I think you can find someone talking about it. You're not the only one having Wifi issues with this box. I no longer have this box.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

These boxes always had an issue with Wifi. What I did is open box and soldered 2 small wires to the antenna on the inside of the box and this helped out a lot. If you look here on FT I think you can find someone talking about it. You're not the only one having Wifi issues with this box. I no longer have this box.
                Thank you,

Alvatech
                Thank you very much for responding so quickly, the wifi worked perfectly before installing this rom which, by the way, seemed very fluid, I really need the wiffi connection because the place I need to use it is not possible to connect via cable. My box is S / N: G912GSIH70080 32G and the rom GT1_709N0_AT_V3A was installed. If you know another rom for me to try, I will be grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus Vinícius View Post
                  Thank you very much for responding so quickly, the wifi worked perfectly before installing this rom which, by the way, seemed very fluid, I really need the wiffi connection because the place I need to use it is not possible to connect via cable. My box is S / N: G912GSIH70080 32G and the rom GT1_709N0_AT_V3A was installed. If you know another rom for me to try, I will be grateful.
                  You can look under the GT1 threads and try for yourself and see what works best for you.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi, thanks a lot for your work. Your rom is awesome, I love it.

btw these days in France we (owner of "chinese" android boxes) have troubles with french tv channel canal+ and its app Mycanal...

they changed the video flux to give 1080p and their audio format to eac3.
                    problem is that as drm l3 owner video quality is ok even reduced to 720p but we have no sound at all... we suspect the eac3 audio format...
                    it seems that mycanal is also streaming a more classical audio format but the app doesnt enable any choice and the box seems to be blocked to eac3 audio channel... so no sound...

any idea To find a solution?
                    thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Elessar09 View Post
                      Hi, thanks a lot for your work. Your rom is awesome, I love it.

btw these days in France we (owner of "chinese" android boxes) have troubles with french tv channel canal+ and its app Mycanal...

they changed the video flux to give 1080p and their audio format to eac3.
                      problem is that as drm l3 owner video quality is ok even reduced to 720p but we have no sound at all... we suspect the eac3 audio format...
                      it seems that mycanal is also streaming a more classical audio format but the app doesnt enable any choice and the box seems to be blocked to eac3 audio channel... so no sound...

any idea To find a solution?
                      thanks a lot.
                      Hello,
                      Thank you for the positive feedback, much appreciated. As for the issue with TV app MyCanal I don't use that and don't know much about it at all. Also not sure how the app is pushing / encoding video. To be honest this is something that the developer of that app would probably need to configure. Not sure if adding any 3rd party codecs would help. I also no longer have this box, this is one of my oldest ROM's so this also makes it hard to work with. Sorry I can't be much of help.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Ok thanks,
                        the develloppers dont want To change anything To their app... Btw they use this change in video format (DASH) and audio format to block "Android chinese boxes" for the use of their tv content ... now they say everybody to buy nvidia shields... that's why (I) we are seeking for help...

Comment

Thanks the ROM.
                          Have you any idea how to make Samba Server from TV box.
                          SambaDroid not working on Android 7.x
                          Any idea to make samba server, or can you add FileServer option update?

And unable to install Vanced.app
                          I get error message in SAI
                          Last edited by wmiki; 03-13-2020, 12:50.

Comment

best rom ever!
                            thank you!

can i power off tvbox without selecting menu?
                            want to set default power off option.

Comment

Hello guys, first of all great rom, thanks!

Just a quick question: have you tried to install Disney+ app? I think that the rom is not compatible with it.

Andrea

Comment

Originally posted by wmiki View Post
                                Thanks the ROM.
                                Have you any idea how to make Samba Server from TV box.
                                SambaDroid not working on Android 7.x
                                Any idea to make samba server, or can you add FileServer option update?

And unable to install Vanced.app
                                I get error message in SAI
                                Hello,
                                I no longer own this box. You may try out Xplore file manager it has some options for network sharing. If not you may find third party apps. I do not support apps, please ask for help on appropriate threads per each app.
                                Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by cioffaz View Post
                                Hello guys, first of all great rom, thanks!

Just a quick question: have you tried to install Disney+ app? I think that the rom is not compatible with it.

Andrea
                                I don't own this box anymore, so maybe someone who has the Disney+ app and this box running can tell you. You may need to get Magisk going for it to work, but I can't be for sure.
                                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Working...
                                X