Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Standard & Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (Both 6255 & 9377)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a GT1 Ultimate SN: A912GSEF10130 3gb memory 32gb internal currently running Android 6..0.1 buildno 313M0

Will this rom work? Or which rom will work?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by hoshi411 View Post
      I have a GT1 Ultimate SN: A912GSEF10130 3gb memory 32gb internal currently running Android 6..0.1 buildno 313M0

Will this rom work? Or which rom will work?

Thanks.
      Yes this ROM should work fine. You?ll need to use the USB Burning tool though since you?ll be upgrading from Android 6 to Android 7.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi. Thanks for the job. I have one wish. How can I do to turn off without confirmation?

Comment

How can I add the PS4 controller? I tried through Bluetooth but it wasn't detected.

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt View Post
            Hi. Thanks for the job. I have one wish. How can I do to turn off without confirmation?
            Hello, if you use the power menu app, when you open it click on the bottom 3 dots and there you will see options for the power menu.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by jotascotch View Post
            How can I add the PS4 controller? I tried through Bluetooth but it wasn't detected.
            I think only certain PS4 controllers are supported, I can't remember at the moment but I do know if you connect with USB cable it should work.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

I think only certain PS4 controllers are supported, I can't remember at the moment but I do know if you connect with USB cable it should work.
              Thank you,

Alvatech[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks.
              And, what about the Wii remote controllers? Is there anyway to use these Wii controllers to play?

Comment

Originally posted by jotascotch View Post
                Ok, thanks.
                And, what about the Wii remote controllers? Is there anyway to use these Wii controllers to play?
                I don't know about those I never tried and don't own one. You might search the net to see if there is a way.
                Thank you,

Alvatech
                Last edited by ALVATECH; 08-14-2019, 19:10.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
                  if you use the power menu app
                  Hello. I use original remote control. It is possible to do when I press the button 'Power' TV switch off without confirmation?
                  Thank you.

Comment

Hi - will this ROM also work on the Alfawise S92?

well looks like it does-just flashed it. Up and running - nice to get a new ROM for my older boxes
                    Last edited by sesdave; 08-15-2019, 11:41.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Yes this ROM should work fine. You?ll need to use the USB Burning tool though since you?ll be upgrading from Android 6 to Android 7.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech
                      I can confirm that this installed and runs perfectly.

Thank you for the development and the help.

Comment

Originally posted by sesdave View Post
                        Hi - will this ROM also work on the Alfawise S92?

well looks like it does-just flashed it. Up and running - nice to get a new ROM for my older boxes
                        Originally posted by hoshi411 View Post

I can confirm that this installed and runs perfectly.

Thank you for the development and the help.
                        Thank you guys for the comments!!

Comment

Hi,

I am trying to flash this to my GT1 which currently has 708N0firmware.

I am trying to create a SD card for flashing with PhoenixCard 3.1.0. When and read the IMG file "Script NOT found! Please use new version image!". Any suggestions what I am doing wrong?

Thank you!

Comment

Doh! Obviously I should have used the right tool. Worked fine with Burn Card Maker.

Comment

Originally posted by krapula View Post
                              Doh! Obviously I should have used the right tool. Worked fine with Burn Card Maker.
                              Glad you got it going!

Comment

ALVATECH would it be possible to build up a super light weight android tv version for this box ? I flashed for my parents on my old box x96(s905x) an atv(poison) rom and gosh this was ultra fluid.
                                Your tree on atv as base.

Edit:
                                Did you find a way to solve Playback issues.
                                If i have disabled (Kodi) Hardware acceleration, videos from sd card playing fine wich most likely are encoded in formats like h264 mpeg4 but using addons videos are stuttering. If i enable hardware acceleration videos playing fine on addons but videos from sd card are broken.
                                You have written "Accelerate MPEG2, MPEG4, h264 and hevc and change those all to Always" This option you descriped in your tips section could may fix playback issues with hardware acceleration on if i can set to never/disable, but i couldnt find that on my Kodi neather on other versions.
                                Does this option is only available on that alpha build linked by you ?
                                Last edited by danny94; 08-28-2019, 12:51.

Comment

• ALVATECH
                                  ALVATECH commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I don't have plans on making any ROM's for this box since it's one of the older ones. I would have to borrow from someone to make a new ROM and honestly I don't have much time right now. More focused on newer boxes at the moment. Also for hardware playback I think in this version most of the playback issues have been rectified. If not you could always use an app to help fix this I'll put a link down below.
                                  Thank you,

Alvatech

Link to AFR app you'll probably need google translate on to understand the webpage.
                              Working...
                              X