Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Standard & Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (Both 6255 & 9377)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I already flashed GT1_708N0_AT_V1A earlier. May I know how can I update to this version? My box went to TWRP each time I start the box with reset button clicked (for SD card method).

Comment

Originally posted by hafizrazak View Post
      Hello,

I already flashed GT1_708N0_AT_V1A earlier. May I know how can I update to this version? My box went to TWRP each time I start the box with reset button clicked (for SD card method).
      Hello,
      Please make sure you format the card with the Burn Card Maker when you prepare SD-Card. Now, If you made the SD-Card with the Burn Card Maker properly, then keep the box turned off while you plug in HDMI cable and put in the SD-Card into the box. Then plug in power cord into box while holding down the reset button on the bottom of the box. Make sure as soon as you see the Android logo with status bar at bottom let go of the reset button. If for some reason you don't see anything at all just leave the SD-Card in the box and wait for about 15 min to be safe and it should automatically restart if you setup your SD-Card this way. There is an option for reboot, make sure that the check box is checked when making an SD-Card image. If you like you can PM me for some more help if needed.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,

Where I can see my SN?

My GT1 is a classic one S912 16GB.

I do not have any sticker to get the SN?

I see only in the parameter : GT1_106MO

Can I use this ROM?

Comment

Originally posted by cool31 View Post
          Hello,

Where I can see my SN?

My GT1 is a classic one S912 16GB.

I do not have any sticker to get the SN?

I see only in the parameter : GT1_106MO

Can I use this ROM?
          Hello,
          I can't tell you for sure but it looks like you have an older GT1-Ultimate box with Android 6. Usually there would be a sticker on the bottom of your box with a serial number. Then you can compare to the first post to find out if you can install the ROM. But from what I could tell it looks like this ROM would be the one that would work for this box, But this is something you would have do at your own risk. You could always go to Beelink's site and ask for help to identify your box. If you decide to flash your box, you would need to use the USB Burning Tool since you'll be upgrading from Android 6 to 7. This is the only method that can be done when upgrading from 6 to 7, the SD-Card method can not be used.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi i've installed this image with usb burning tool 2.0.9 but now after the boot screen Alvatech, i've a black screen and after a restart nothing.
            i can't also access anymore to the recovery with the reset pin
            is there a way to reinstall the recovery?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by icekrim View Post
              Hi i've installed this image with usb burning tool 2.0.9 but now after the boot screen Alvatech, i've a black screen and after a restart nothing.
              i can't also access anymore to the recovery with the reset pin
              is there a way to reinstall the recovery?

Thanks
              The best thing I could tell you is to make sure you are putting the right ROM on your box. Make sure SN on box matches the proper ROM. Also maybe try using a newer USB Burning Tool 2.1.7.0 and then try to flash again. If you can't load Android OS and can't boot into recovery then best thing to do is to re-flash the box again.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

The best thing I could tell you is to make sure you are putting the right ROM on your box. Make sure SN on box matches the proper ROM. Also maybe try using a newer USB Burning Tool 2.1.7.0 and then try to flash again. If you can't load Android OS and can't boot into recovery then best thing to do is to re-flash the box again.
                Thank you,

Alvatech
                Hi Alvatech,
                Thanks for your quick answer, my box is with SN : AX12 , board version is GT-F ver2.0. i've reached to flash an ATV rom with the help of the 2 pins to be connected (by a small screwdriver i.e).
                i confirm that on this box power supply needs to be connected (power from USB seems to weak), if not connected : USB burning tool will stop with an error at 7%
                So connect USB cable and power supply and put the screwdriver on the 2 pins no more than 1or2 seconds until you hear box detected by windows.
                It worked for me but i've still no recovery installed (tried to boot with reset button at start with no success)

i will try your rom; it seems GT1_709N0_AT_V3A is the good one for my box.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20191009_194430.jpg Views:	0 Size:	140.7 KB ID:	785626
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Thanks Alvatech for the new rom - works great!

Quick question, I'm planning to buy a 256gb microsd (sdxc), will my gt1 standard (16gb) support it?

Thanks everyone

Comment

Originally posted by moebeman View Post
                    Hi,

Thanks Alvatech for the new rom - works great!

Quick question, I'm planning to buy a 256gb microsd (sdxc), will my gt1 standard (16gb) support it?

Thanks everyone
                    Hello,
                    you're welcome. I'm thinking these boxes can only handle an SD-Card of 64GB max. I remember one time posting it here a while back. But all my posts got deleted, so I can't reference anymore.
                    But I'm pretty sure that's what it was.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

According to this forum: http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php/fo...hread&tid=1058 it supports SDXC. However I only have 64 GB microSD, so I am not able to confirm it.

Comment

Hi,

I have stutter with the Bluetooth (tested with different headset). My device is A912 with chipset 6255.

Is there a way to fix it ? I see that on the other 7.1.2 in the forum, it was fixed. Do you know how ?

Many thanks.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by sribou View Post
                          Hi,

I have stutter with the Bluetooth (tested with different headset). My device is A912 with chipset 6255.

Is there a way to fix it ? I see that on the other 7.1.2 in the forum, it was fixed. Do you know how ?

Many thanks.

Regards.
                          Hello,
                          If you see the first post of this thread I have a patch there, this is for Bluetooth stuttering issues. Hope it works for you.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
                            If you see the first post of this thread I have a patch there, this is for Bluetooth stuttering issues. Hope it works for you.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech
                            Thanks for your reply but your patch AT_7.1.2_BT_QC9377 is not for 6255 if I am right. So, I tried and I have no more issue with sutter but now with connection/disconnection in continue

Comment

Originally posted by sribou View Post

Thanks for your reply but your patch AT_7.1.2_BT_QC9377 is not for 6255 if I am right. So, I tried and I have no more issue with sutter but now with connection/disconnection in continue
                              Not really understanding the "connection/disconnection in continue" part. If you like you can PM me and I can see what you're referring to. I haven't had anyone complain about the 6255 having stuttering issues with sound, so I'm unaware of this issue. This ROM is made from Beelink's original ROM I have not changed any of the bluetooth driver files, these are original drivers from Beelink. Like I mentioned if you like you can PM me and I'll see if I can help you, if you're still needing some help.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

hello alvatech , I flashed a GT1 Ultimate 32GB/3GB with S/N AX12 firmware 708NO using this firmware ( GT1_709N0_AT_V3A.img )

flashed with pc using usb a cable . usb burning tool v2.1.6.8

during formatting it stopped at 7% . i tried several times and always got same error .

i then unticked ERASE BOOTLOADER and it flashed fine .

Comment

Working...
                                X