Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Standard & Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (Both 6255 & 9377)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Alvatech,

Any ways to unroot this ROM? I need to install streaming apps (AstroGo), but it detected my box as rooted.

Comment

Originally posted by hafizrazak View Post
      Hi Alvatech,

Any ways to unroot this ROM? I need to install streaming apps (AstroGo), but it detected my box as rooted.
      Hello,
      Your best bet is to go the Extra Tips Section (2nd post) of this thread and read on how to get Magisk installed. This will hide root in most cases. Hope it works for you.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
        Your best bet is to go the Extra Tips Section (2nd post) of this thread and read on how to get Magisk installed. This will hide root in most cases. Hope it works for you.
        Thank you,

Alvatech
        Too bad this apps is checking if Magisk is installed too

Comment

Too bad this apps is checking if Magisk is installed too
          You might try link down below to un-root your box. But to be honest I don't think it will make a difference, and then you might need to re-root or re-flash your box again if you find out it didn't work for you.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Link to un-root:
          Download GApps, Roms, Kernels, Themes, Firmware, and more. Free file hosting for all Android developers.

Comment

You might try link down below to un-root your box. But to be honest I don't think it will make a difference, and then you might need to re-root or re-flash your box again if you find out it didn't work for you.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Link to un-root:
            https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=24352994023708732
            It's working! thanks sir!

Comment

It's working! thanks sir!
              Awesome I'm glad you got it working.
              Thanks,

Alvatech

Comment

Signed up to a big thanks for your amazing ROM..it works like a charm and then some...Cheers for the hard work

Comment

Hi im using a Mele F10 air mouse to control my GT1 and previously I could put box into standby by pressing the power button. Does your rom support this option and if so how do I enable it?

Cheers

All good, just worked it out

Comment

Originally posted by cageyone23 View Post
                    Signed up to a big thanks for your amazing ROM..it works like a charm and then some...Cheers for the hard work
                    Thank you so much! I really appreciate the gratitude.
                    Thanks again,

Alvatech

Originally posted by cageyone23 View Post
                    Hi im using a Mele F10 air mouse to control my GT1 and previously I could put box into standby by pressing the power button. Does your rom support this option and if so how do I enable it?

Cheers

All good, just worked it out
                    Hello,
                    I can't remember exactly on this ROM since this is an older ROM now. But I think it was already setup this way. If you press the power button on the remote it goes into standby. If you need further help you can PM me and I can see if there is something else I can help you with.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi Alvatech!

Installed this rom on my Ultimate G912. Everything is fluid and works well, except something "basic": I did choose Nova as Launcher. On first menu, i can use controler to jump from Kodi to You tube.
                      But when i press the central icone to the other applications, mouse control doesnt work and i must use mouse....

Im i missing something?

P.S. Box program also doesnt work....

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor View Post
                        Hi Alvatech!

Installed this rom on my Ultimate G912. Everything is fluid and works well, except something "basic": I did choose Nova as Launcher. On first menu, i can use controler to jump from Kodi to You tube.
                        But when i press the central icone to the other applications, mouse control doesnt work and i must use mouse....

Im i missing something?

P.S. Box program also doesnt work....
                        Hello,
                        Not sure what you're referring to exactly. But it looks like you're asking about pushing the center button on a remote to click an app and it's not working for you. If so what kind of remote are you using? I have the stock remote and use it and I can move around choosing different icons and then when I click the center button it opens the app. I no longer use Nova Launcher due to some compatibility issues I've noticed. I now use Square Home Launcher, this ROM seems to do a lot better and supports a lot more Android versions too. This ROM is one of my older ROM's and at the time Nova Launcher is what I pre-installed in my ROM's. Also if you're referring to showbox app, yes that app is no longer working and you can just remove it. Like I've mentioned this is one of my oldest ROM's and a lot of apps have changed since then. You would need to change out or update certain aspects of the ROM due to changes.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,
                          Not sure what you're referring to exactly. But it looks like you're asking about pushing the center button on a remote to click an app and it's not working for you. If so what kind of remote are you using? I have the stock remote and use it and I can move around choosing different icons and then when I click the center button it opens the app. I no longer use Nova Launcher due to some compatibility issues I've noticed. I now use Square Home Launcher, this ROM seems to do a lot better and supports a lot more Android versions too. This ROM is one of my older ROM's and at the time Nova Launcher is what I pre-installed in my ROM's. Also if you're referring to showbox app, yes that app is no longer working and you can just remove it. Like I've mentioned this is one of my oldest ROM's and a lot of apps have changed since then. You would need to change out or update certain aspects of the ROM due to changes.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech
                          Hi Alvatech!

Thanks for answer. Yes i use original command. On the beginning menu, with Nova, i can use remote buttons to navigate.
                          When press middle button to change page, to were normally are all the applications, i lost access to buttons to use command buttons. Mouse option works.

Ok gonna trt to install Square Home Launcher. Need find now APK.

Thank you!

P.S Square looks a big mess. Try another native launcher and now everything works smooth.....thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor View Post

Hi Alvatech!

Thanks for answer. Yes i use original command. On the beginning menu, with Nova, i can use remote buttons to navigate.
                            When press middle button to change page, to were normally are all the applications, i lost access to buttons to use command buttons. Mouse option works.

Ok gonna trt to install Square Home Launcher. Need find now APK.

Thank you!

P.S Square looks a big mess. Try another native launcher and now everything works smooth.....thank you!!

Comment

Hi ALVATECH,
                              ? first of all thank you so much for your work. The original firmware for this box is extremely instable and the company doesn't seem to care.
                              I've used you firmware for a few days and is rock-steady!

I have a Q for you. I see that the GT1-A has got Widevine L1 and you have been able to keep this feature on you firmware as well.
                              Is it possible to add to other boxes, like the GT1 Ultimate or is it bounded to HW?
                              I'm trying to use my prime account to see HD contents but I think w/o L1 isn't just possible.

Thanks!
                              ? Max
                              Last edited by Maxium; 12-08-2019, 22:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxium View Post
                                Hi ALVATECH,
                                ?? first of all thank you so much for your work. The original firmware for this box is extremely instable and the company doesn't seem to care.
                                I've used you firmware for a few days and is rock-steady!

I have a Q for you. I see that the GT1-A has got Widevine L1 and you have been able to keep this feature on you firmware as well.
                                Is it possible to add to other boxes, like the GT1 Ultimate or is it bounded to HW?
                                I'm trying to use my prime account to see HD contents but I think w/o L1 isn't just possible.

Thanks!
                                ?? Max
                                That’s correct it is hardware coded into the box. So you can’t just grab any GT1 Ultimate box and make it WVL1. I appreciate the positive feedback.
                                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Working...
                                X