Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Standard & Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (Both 6255 & 9377)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. Can`t remenber well, but it is on options, something to do with always ON when plugged to Power.....

Found it!

Setup - Developper Option - Stay Awake, screen will never sleep while charging - ON!

I hope it did help!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor View Post
      Hi. Can`t remenber well, but it is on options, something to do with always ON when plugged to Power.....

Found it!

Setup - Developper Option - Stay Awake, screen will never sleep while charging - ON!

I hope it did help!
      Thanks for sharing!

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor View Post

Found it!

I hope it did help!
        Thanks ! I found it :-)

Comment

Hi ALVATECH,

I’m very interested by your Rom.
          I have checked the following information on my Box.
          I have Beelink GT1 Ultimate, board q201, Amlogic S912, OTA Android version 7.1.2, factory pre-rooted, 3gb memory 32gb internal storage, S/N B706DBGG81044.
          Currently running Android 7.1.2,
          Build ID q201-userdebug7.1.2 NHG47L 20180702.
          Build finger print : Beelink/q201/q201 :7.1.2/NHG47L/20180702

Will this rom work? Otherwise which rom will work?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by claude97419 View Post
            Hi ALVATECH,

I’m very interested by your Rom.
            I have checked the following information on my Box.
            I have Beelink GT1 Ultimate, board q201, Amlogic S912, OTA Android version 7.1.2, factory pre-rooted, 3gb memory 32gb internal storage, S/N B706DBGG81044.
            Currently running Android 7.1.2,
            Build ID q201-userdebug7.1.2 NHG47L 20180702.
            Build finger print : Beelink/q201/q201 :7.1.2/NHG47L/20180702

Will this rom work? Otherwise which rom will work?

Thanks
            Hello,
            I have put a link down below for the ROM that should be compatible for your box.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Link to ROM:
            [ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (SOME NEWER BOXES) Wifi AP6255 & KM6335 This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes of the original GT1 Ultimate ROM. I've always been a fan of Minix boxes so I pulled some components from the ROM and put together my own ROM. Please read

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
              I have put a link down below for the ROM that should be compatible for your box.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Link to ROM:
              https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...me-newer-boxes
              Many thanks.
              I'll give you feedback quickly

Comment

Hello,
                Thank you,

Alvatech

Link to ROM:
                https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...me-newer-boxes
                Hi Alvatech

Rom installed, with Amlogic Burn Card Maker, and all is fine.
                I was à little bit nervous during upgrading and then first run, because time seens long.
                TWRP and Magisk run good too.
                Until now i don't find any problem.
                I am still triyng the new functions, but for the moment it seems perfect to me.
                Very big thanks to you, good job.

Comment

Hi Alvatech

Rom installed, with Amlogic Burn Card Maker, and all is fine.
                  I was à little bit nervous during upgrading and then first run, because time seens long.
                  TWRP and Magisk run good too.
                  Until now i don't find any problem.
                  I am still triyng the new functions, but for the moment it seems perfect to me.
                  Very big thanks to you, good job.
                  You're welcome I'm glad you're liking it so far.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

You're welcome I'm glad you're liking it so far.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech
                    Hi ALVATECH,

It's me again,
                    Maybe you can help me on "Magisk".
                    I installed "magisk" with TWRP ==> OK
                    In "magisk Manager", everything is fine; "magisk" and "magisk manager" are up to date.
                    CTS profile = True
                    basicintegrity = True
                    So I go to the hidden magisk menu and I check the application I want to hide (French apk "Mycanal")
                    When I launch it, after 1 minute, nothing happens and the application does not run any more.
                    So I check DRM with "DRM info".apk and I am surprised to see in the Widevine CDM section that security level is 3.
                    I think this is why my "Mycanal" app is not working because I have read a lot of things saying that level 3 is not good with the "Mycanal" app (and some others besides)
                    What could be the problem?, One solution to change the level to 1?
                    See attached photo
                    Thank’s in advance
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi ALVATECH,

It's me again,
                      Maybe you can help me on "Magisk".
                      I installed "magisk" with TWRP ==> OK
                      In "magisk Manager", everything is fine; "magisk" and "magisk manager" are up to date.
                      CTS profile = True
                      basicintegrity = True
                      So I go to the hidden magisk menu and I check the application I want to hide (French apk "Mycanal")
                      When I launch it, after 1 minute, nothing happens and the application does not run any more.
                      So I check DRM with "DRM info".apk and I am surprised to see in the Widevine CDM section that security level is 3.
                      I think this is why my "Mycanal" app is not working because I have read a lot of things saying that level 3 is not good with the "Mycanal" app (and some others besides)
                      What could be the problem?, One solution to change the level to 1?
                      See attached photo
                      Thank’s in advance
                      The box doesn't come certified from factory so there is nothing you can do to change it to L1.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

The box doesn't come certified from factory so there is nothing you can do to change it to L1.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech
                        Hi
                        Ok, thks for precision.

Comment

My GT1 has serial number starting A912 and build gt1_113mo running Android 6, is this rom compatible? I would like to take the box to Android 7.x for always on VPN support.

Comment

Originally posted by Acm2000 View Post
                            My GT1 has serial number starting A912 and build gt1_113mo running Android 6, is this rom compatible? I would like to take the box to Android 7.x for always on VPN support.
                            Hello,
                            if you read the first post you'll see it is compatible with your box. Best way to flash would be using the Amlogic's USB Burning Tool since you're upgrading to 7. I don't use any VPN so I couldn't tell you what it can and can't support. Also this is one of my oldest ROM's and I no longer have this box. So your support for this box will be very limited.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by Lukanz View Post
                              hi first thank you for this great rom! I would lik to know if there is any chance to switch to the default mouse cursor? thx

If you like you can PM (Private Message) me so I can try to walk you through a patch I can make to do this for you.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech
                              Hello sir.

Can you post this patch for the default mouse cursor publicly, for us to use? If not, can I get it through pm?

Also is there a way to make the mouse cursor disappear completely when playing games with GeForce now? The mouse cursor keeps showing and when it reaches the bottom of the screen, the taskbar appears. Very distracting.

Thanks beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by psolord View Post

Hello sir.

Can you post this patch for the default mouse cursor publicly, for us to use? If not, can I get it through pm?

Also is there a way to make the mouse cursor disappear completely when playing games with GeForce now? The mouse cursor keeps showing and when it reaches the bottom of the screen, the taskbar appears. Very distracting.

Thanks beforehand.
                                I have sent you a PM. Please check your inbox.
                                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Working...
                                X