Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Standard & Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (Both 6255 & 9377)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This rom is super cool,
    I manage to give an error but I was able to solve it.
    Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
      I no longer own this box. You may try out Xplore file manager it has some options for network sharing. If not you may find third party apps. I do not support apps, please ask for help on appropriate threads per each app.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

I don't own this box anymore, so maybe someone who has the Disney+ app and this box running can tell you. You may need to get Magisk going for it to work, but I can't be for sure.
      Thank you,

Alvatech
      I'll try Magisk and let you know

Comment

Is this ROM compatible with the Beelink GT1 SN: A706DSBF80372?

Comment

How do I see if this ROM is compatible with S / N: A706DSBF80372?

Comment

Originally posted by matheus_goes View Post
            How do I see if this ROM is compatible with S / N: A706DSBF80372?
            If you read the entire first post you'll see I speak about SN and other ROM's for other GT1 boxes. It has links to the other ROM's for your box. Please always read the entire first post and you'll find your answers usually.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Link for your box here:
            [ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (SOME NEWER BOXES) Wifi AP6255 & KM6335 This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes of the original GT1 Ultimate ROM. I've always been a fan of Minix boxes so I pulled some components from the ROM and put together my own ROM. Please read

Comment

Finally a i have Samba sharing and old Vanced 14.21.54 is working.
              But i have an other problem with this ROM.
              Sometimes turn off, after long time of inactivity.
              I do not know, why. How can i disable it?

Comment

Originally posted by wmiki View Post
                Finally a i have Samba sharing and old Vanced 14.21.54 is working.
                But i have an other problem with this ROM.
                Sometimes turn off, after long time of inactivity.
                I do not know, why. How can i disable it?
                Hello,
                please read this link here.
                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Does this has amcodeq support and refresh rate match? Well every room I try with the amcodeq vide blu-ray play back with VC-1 advanced have fps drops. I tried with FTMC, SPMC 16,17 all with the same problem.
                  Last edited by Samekas; 04-22-2020, 10:41.

Comment

can i update on twrp from GT1_708N0_AT_V1A rom to GT1_709N0_AT_V3A rom some how... because i dont want to lose my apps and my settings if anyone knows please answer here thanks
                    Last edited by miltosdelis; 04-23-2020, 01:45.

Comment

Dear ALVATECH

Thanks for your amazing work developing such nice ROMs for all of us. I have a request to you and would like to know if its possible for you to devote some of your time to solve my problem.

As you must be aware that to burn ROM through either Amlogic USB tool or SD card maker tool, a lot of people (including myself) face a lot of problems - be it Bricking of boxes, unlimited number of errors ([0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error), NAND pin short ....etc etc.

After spending full 2 days (&night) I finally managed to unbrick my Beelink GT1 Ultimate Android box by flashing ATVxperience S912 ROM by USB tool (by shorting PIN method). And after that I somehow installed TWRP and made backup of my whole ROM. Now there are some issues with this ROM (mainly BT now working and Prime Video unplayable) othewise its a good ROM.

since after multiple trial and error method, I do not want to re-flash any other ROM to my box using USB tool or SD Tool (SD Tool do not work for me at all), I kindly would like to request to make a ZIP of your ROM which can be flashed through TWRP.

I would very much appreciate your hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by miltosdelis View Post
                        can i update on twrp from GT1_708N0_AT_V1A rom to GT1_709N0_AT_V3A rom some how... because i dont want to lose my apps and my settings if anyone knows please answer here thanks
                        Hello,
                        you can use TWRP to make a backup of your data partition. This is where most of your data and settings are backed up. But remember you still need to backup Kodi and any pics / downloads manually or through third party apps. Then re-flash ROM either through SD-Card or through USB Burning tool. Once you flash new ROM then go into TWRP and restore data partition. I do not recommend this because sometime you can get errors when you change from one ROM to another and restore data partitions. But at your own risk and discretion.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by asdf.qwert100 View Post
                        Dear ALVATECH

Thanks for your amazing work developing such nice ROMs for all of us. I have a request to you and would like to know if its possible for you to devote some of your time to solve my problem.

As you must be aware that to burn ROM through either Amlogic USB tool or SD card maker tool, a lot of people (including myself) face a lot of problems - be it Bricking of boxes, unlimited number of errors ([0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error), NAND pin short ....etc etc.

After spending full 2 days (&night) I finally managed to unbrick my Beelink GT1 Ultimate Android box by flashing ATVxperience S912 ROM by USB tool (by shorting PIN method). And after that I somehow installed TWRP and made backup of my whole ROM. Now there are some issues with this ROM (mainly BT now working and Prime Video unplayable) othewise its a good ROM.

since after multiple trial and error method, I do not want to re-flash any other ROM to my box using USB tool or SD Tool (SD Tool do not work for me at all), I kindly would like to request to make a ZIP of your ROM which can be flashed through TWRP.

I would very much appreciate your hard work.
                        Hello,
                        I'm sorry, but I am no longer working on this box since it's an older box and I don't have it anymore.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

please delete this account
                          Last edited by Guest; 08-27-2020, 20:43.

Comment

Originally posted by RyperX View Post

Thanks for your time, in a thread that isnt supported anymore

I have one question, is it possible to set the box to a AndroidTV mode?
                            I would really like when the apps run in Android TV mode because many apps are not working with remote because they think it is a tablet.
                            No you either install Android TV or Standard Android. That's the whole reason there is usually 2 different OS options available.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello Alvatech I have a Beelink clone android box with this build inside:

AMLOGIC/Q201_9377/Q201_9377/
                              6.0.1/MHC19J/20170216

Is it fully compatible with your firmware?

Thank you for the answer

Comment

Originally posted by Fathom View Post
                                Hello Alvatech I have a Beelink clone android box with this build inside:

AMLOGIC/Q201_9377/Q201_9377/
                                6.0.1/MHC19J/20170216

Is it fully compatible with your firmware?

Thank you for the answer
                                I do not know since I do not own this box.
                                Thanks,

Alvatech

Comment

Working...
                                X