Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Standard & Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (Both 6255 & 9377)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time fan of this rom and happy to see the forum's still active! It's a long shot but I'm finding my Beelink box is starting to freeze up more to the point where it's no longer responsive and I need to reboot. I did a factory reset of the rom on the box but the symptom still appears. Is it worthwhile to do a complete clean reinstall of the rom? Or is this symptom indicative of the box being on its way out?

I checked the CPU temps just to see if overheating might be at place. I see 62 degrees Celsius under load -- not the coolest but not at the point of overheating I would say. I hope I can continue to use the box for some time yet and would appreciate any feedback or suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by mh1983 View Post
      Long time fan of this rom and happy to see the forum's still active! It's a long shot but I'm finding my Beelink box is starting to freeze up more to the point where it's no longer responsive and I need to reboot. I did a factory reset of the rom on the box but the symptom still appears. Is it worthwhile to do a complete clean reinstall of the rom? Or is this symptom indicative of the box being on its way out?

I checked the CPU temps just to see if overheating might be at place. I see 62 degrees Celsius under load -- not the coolest but not at the point of overheating I would say. I hope I can continue to use the box for some time yet and would appreciate any feedback or suggestions. Thanks in advance!
      It would be best to do an actual clean install, just to make sure there is not any other issues. I would say temps look good too under heavy load.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Appreciate you replying! I did the clean install in the end. I forgot that my recovery pinhole didn't work any more so I had to do the pin shorting method. Once I did that, I was able to reflash the rom using the burning tool. So far, knock on wood, things seem good. Will test it out over the next few days.

For extra peace of mind, I put a usb cooling fan under the box. Seems to bring the temps down by 5-10 degrees so hopefully that helps in the long run.

Thanks again! Really appreciate it.

Comment

A full day with my wife using the TV for remote lectures. No freezing or locking up, and temps top out at 55 or so. Happy to get more life out of this box on your awesome rom. Thanks again! Donation sent as a thank you.

Comment

amigo minha box é a Beelink GT1 709N0. acabei de instalar essa rom e a tela ficou verde ao iniciar.

Comment

I spoke too soon. After a week or so, the box randomly freezes up again, despite temps being fine. Doing a full reinstall through the USB Burning Tool, the problem goes away for a bit, but then it comes back. No issues w/ flashing and no errors. I'm guessing it's a hardware issue at this point?

EDIT: All fixed AGAIN for a few months now. Turns out the box didn't like the laptop fan I plugged into the back when I thought cooling was an issue. Unplugged the fan and everything's been hunky dory since then!
              Last edited by mh1983; 10-15-2020, 18:20.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

If you read the entire first post you'll see I speak about SN and other ROM's for other GT1 boxes. It has links to the other ROM's for your box. Please always read the entire first post and you'll find your answers usually.
                Thank you,

Alvatech

Link for your box here:
                [ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (SOME NEWER BOXES) Wifi AP6255 & KM6335 This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes of the original GT1 Ultimate ROM. I've always been a fan of Minix boxes so I pulled some components from the ROM and put together my own ROM. Please read
                Hi Alvatech,i have installed your room (my box was on Android 6) now its 7.1.2…i firsty wanna thank to you for this good work..my problem is i have bluetooth problem after installed your room and at Andrid 6 i had root broswer,wich was very helpfull to use the box but i dont have it anymore.Can you do something brother..Thanks...(GT 1 Ultimate)

Comment

Hi Alvatech, i have installed your ROM and everything is working good but the CTSProfile validation. Is there any clue about it? First of all, i cannot do the step below because no SafetyPatch shows when searching:
                  • Next in Magisk Manager go to the downloads section from the menu, and in the top right corner in the search bar type SafetyPatch then download that zip file.
                  I have downloaded a SafetyPatch.zip from internet and instaled it but CTSProfile still false. I've already tested magisk hide and it's working. Netflix app still not updating...
                  Thanks in advance.

Sorry about my english...

Comment

All's working well in the ROM but I see a recent nuisance: i get a "Chrome stopped responding" message from time to time, even though Chrome itself is disable on the box and I use a different browser. Anyone have suggestions for how to address this? Not a deal breaker but just a minor nuisance that sometimes disrupts streaming in Netflix, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by mh1983 View Post
                      All's working well in the ROM but I see a recent nuisance: i get a "Chrome stopped responding" message from time to time, even though Chrome itself is disable on the box and I use a different browser. Anyone have suggestions for how to address this? Not a deal breaker but just a minor nuisance that sometimes disrupts streaming in Netflix, for example.
                      Check your version of WEBVIEW in the Developer Options, might need to update to a newer version of Chrome if Chrome is the default Webview implementation, or with ROOT file manager update the webview.apk with a current version from Bromite.org - read carefully the instructions for Bromite-System-Webview installation so you don't brick your box if that is the only option.

Comment

Appreciate your reply. Before I read this, I looked at the app settings and noticed some cache and data that could be cleared. I cleared both and I haven't seen the problem come back, but I'll keep this suggestion in mind if it returns. Thanks again!

Comment

Has anyone been able to get a bluetooth gamepad working w/ this rom? I'm in the market for one but wanted to make sure I asked here to see if anyone had luck w/ a specific model.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
                            [ROM] Beelink GT1 Standard & Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (Both 6255 & 9377)

This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes of the original GT1 ROM for both Standard & Ultimate TV Boxes.
                            I've always been a fan of Minix boxes so I pulled some components from the ROM and put together my own ROM.
                            Please read the entire post before asking questions. Thank you.

This ROM is for both GT1 Ultimate & GT1 Standard TV Boxes. This can be used for 16GB & 32GB Versions.
                            (There has been a lot of hardware variants so please read carefully.)
                            I put together a ROM for the newer GT1 Ultimate Boxes here, I also have another ROM for the GT1 Ultimate boxes with starting SN: LPN1 over here.

Best thing to do before flashing your box is to check which Build Version & Serial Number you have currently.
                            Firmware Build Version example 708N0 OR 709N0 (ending in N0) is for this ROM.
                            This ROM is compatible with (SN: AX12, A912 or G912, S912)

Changes/Mods & Tweaks Alvatech ROM:
                            • This ROM is based off of Beelink's Latest Firmware.
                            • Removed a lot of the unneeded apps that Beelink had.
                            • TWRP Recovery 3.2.1-0 by TeamWin
                            • Tablet version apps or mobile version apps can be installed from Google Play Store.
                            • Cleaned up Beelink's kernel from redundant scripts that I don't use in this ROM.
                            • Nicer mouse cursor for easy viewing.
                            • Three Launchers: Launcher3 , Minix Metro & Nova Launcher.
                            • Pressing the F9 Button on keyboard brings up new android settings from the right side of the screen.
                            • Pressing the F8 button reboots system into recovery mode if needed.
                            • Pressing the cogwheel in upper right hand corner of original remote brings up the new android settings.
                            • Additional Apps X-plore File Manager, YouTube leanback 1080p. Power Menu (With Recovery Boot Option)
                            • Added additional support for more Remotes such as Minix A2 Airmouse and more.
                            • Added to Kernel support for more Bluetooth dongles, controllers and joysticks. (Xbox,PS3 & PS4)
                            • Removed PPPOE dependencies and several libraries that are no longer required.
                            • Fixed google search.
                            • Other minor adjustments.
                            • Alvatech Boot Logo
                            • Stock Android Boot Animation
                            Changes 09/17/18:
                            • Added TV Settings in app drawer for users who don't have a keyboard or an original remote.
                            • New YouTube leanback Added 4K support (to disable notifications look under Extra Tips Section / Post 2 under Tip.4 on how to do this)
                            • Updated TWRP to have the option to install Magisk (look under Extra Tips Section - Post #2 under Tip.1)
                            • Updated Gapps, Nova Launcher, X-plore File Manager and a few other apps.
                            • Live wallpaper is now available.
                            • Added Android TV Remote Control.
                            • Improved Video playback
                            • Added Multi Webview options under Developer options / WebView Implementation.
                            • Added Google Clock.
                            • Removed additional libs that weren't needed.
                            • Other minor changes, if I remember additional changes I'll add it as I remember.
                            Donation:
                            A token of appreciation is always welcomed. Thank you!
                            Donation Link Here

Download ROM:
                            GT1_709N0_AT_V3A

If you have sound issues with your bluetooth device on QC9377. Install this patch down below with TWRP.
                            Download BT Patch:

AT_7.1.2_BT_QC9377

Installation Instructions:
                            Recommend using Amlogic's USB Burning Tool. If you are upgrading from Android 6.0 you must flash with USB Burning Tool.
                            If you already have android 7.1 installed then you can flash through Amlogic's USB Burning Tool or the SD card method.

Click needed link down below to download tool needed. There is also instructions / video how to use tool per links.
                            USB Burning Tool Method: Amlogic's USB Burning Tool
                            SD Card Method: Amlogic's Burn Card Maker

1ST BOOT TAKES ABOUT 5-6 MINUTES, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT.
                            THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP IF NEEDED! USE THE ROM AT YOUR OWN RISK!

This is to share my work with everyone and to try to make these TV boxes more enjoyable.
                            I will try my best to answer or help with any questions and or concerns as soon as I can.
                            If something doesn't function properly please let me know with as much detail as possible and I will try to fix it.
                            I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DO!!

Excellent Alvatech, thank you very much for sharing your work with us. I was having problems with my RT-V S10 with the Amlogic S812 heart, after being bricked, I was only able to install the Alfawise S92 rom .... now I am super happy because with this rom for the Beelink GT1, it was great. Everything running perfectly .. I'm using the Kernel Audiotor and I left the command government of the CPU for PERFORMANCE. It was super fast and the temperature does not exceed 65 degrees. For safety I installed a fan to help with cooling. Hugs from Brazil !!!

Comment

Thank you very much for this rom. Made my 7092 32G 3 Beelink gt1 ultimate box usefull. I was ready to throw it away. Always had choppy video whatever I tried to play.
                              Just to inform that there are problems with the 2 ghz WiFi band were it doesn't show up. There were disconnections from the beginning. Also problems with the bluetooth connection. It works fine and steady though using the 5ghz WiFi band.
                              Last edited by Jupiter; 01-10-2021, 22:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter View Post
                                Thank you very much for this rom. Made my 7092 32G 3 Beelink gt1 ultimate box usefull. I was ready to throw it away. Always had choppy video whatever I tried to play.
                                Just to inform that there are problems with the 2 ghz WiFi band were it doesn't show up. There were disconnections fron the beginning. Also problems with the bluetooth connection. It works fine and steady though using the 5ghz WiFi band.
                                With bluetooth, are you referring to the stuttering during playback? If so, there's a zip file earlier in this thread that you can flash in recovery and it'll fix that issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X