Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Standard & Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (Both 6255 & 9377)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there,
    I had bought a Beelink GT1 Ultimate with S912 chipset and 3gb ram and 32gb rom, serial starting A3DE. Since purchasing until now, I got tired of the system was constantly having crashes, no sure yet if it is hardware related, and changed lighthome to launcher3 etc etc which mitigated crashes. Then randomly searched for updated rom version, my box already had 709n0 and went for Manjaro ARM etc which has lots of graphical glitches unless it is my tv which doesnt seem to handle interpolated full hd.
    Moving on, then I found a post someone looking for the rom of the current version and not finding it and someone gave thel ink for this thread and I decided to try to check out it on my box. Downloaded the 7z, extracted, read the rest of the post for instructions for sd card installation since the box was running android 7.1.2. I took somehow to realise that I would need to press the reset button when inserting the power lead.and release it when the android robot logo and the progress bar was showing on the screen.
    The installation took some time and the post-installation too, then it just asked me what launcher I want to use, I'm more familiarized with launcher3 but I will try the other launchers at some point.
    So far I had just one crash, maybe it was play store being updated. So far seems ok.
    My question most urgent is... is it possible to turn the Settings into a dark mode? Now it is white but I don't like white.
    Thanks in advance.

Comment

ALVATECH
      Congratulations on your firmware.
      I currently use firmware GT1_707N0_AP6255 on my GT1 ULTIMATE (S/N: AX12GSL...).
      I understand that your firmware is suitable for my box, correct?
      I saw it's AOSP. Do you also have an ATV version?
      Thank you very much.

Comment

You can try this for https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=14943124697586373220 GT Beelink Standard devices.

Comment

Thanks, I guess.
          I've using the ROM in this post, I said I only seen one crash but after publish the above reply, I've been getting one crash here and there, and I believe the tv box has some sort of problem. I don't think it's the CPU because AIDA64 reports <50 degress celsius and eMMC is probably fine as well along with RAM. The random crashes really annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by supercool View Post
            You can try this for https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=14943124697586373220 GT Beelink Standard devices.
            supercool

Grateful for the tip.
            Do you have the GT1 Ultimate with the firmware you indicated?
            I'm not able to run 100% the Prime Video app.
            Once again: Thank you!

Comment

hello, i have a beelink gt1 2+32gb, can it do Chromecast? by any chance?

Comment

Working...
              X