Rom Android TV Beelink GT1 Ultimate ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rom Android TV Beelink GT1 Ultimate ?

Hello, i'd like to find the Rom for reboot my Beelink GT1 Ultimate on Android TV

My Beelink GT1 Ultimate use currently Android 7.1.2
    A big thank in advanced for your help

Use the forum SEARCH feature and will find custom ATV ROMs for Beelink made by ALVATECH for all the different Beelink serial numbers.

If you have the LPN1 serial number on bottom of device, then you can download GT1-A Ultimate firmware .IMG from bee-link official forum and install with USB Burning Tool. The GT1-A is the Ultimate version that came with AndroidTV installed from factory; according to bee-link forum members the GT1-A firmware is also compatible with LPN1 serial number even though GT1-A devices have different serial numbers. As always, change firmwares at your own risk!

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
      Use the forum SEARCH feature and will find custom ATV ROMs for Beelink made by ALVATECH for all the different Beelink serial numbers.

If you have the LPN1 serial number on bottom of device, then you can download GT1-A Ultimate firmware .IMG from bee-link official forum and install with USB Burning Tool. The GT1-A is the Ultimate version that came with AndroidTV installed from factory; according to bee-link forum members the GT1-A firmware is also compatible with LPN1 serial number even though GT1-A devices have different serial numbers. As always, change firmwares at your own risk!
      Thank for your help, I have find this Firmware : [ROM] Beelink GT1 Standard & Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (Both 6255 & 9377)

My Beelink GT1 Ultimate have a serial number : AX12

But i don't no if this firmware is an Android TV or an Android ?

Comment

Hello, I found the firmware GT1-A ATV 7.1 but it does not work I find the logo below when reeboot via micro SD HC card. I will try to find the firmware of ALVATECH versus Android TV

https://<a href="http://www.bee-link...ra=&page=1</a>

Comment

toufiou I am sorry I was mistaken, Alvatech ROMs for GT1 Ultimate are only standard Android.

You can try this one instead= https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s912/alfawise/firmware-roms-ac/749081-rom-android-tv-7-1-2-beelink-gt1-multi-6255-amp-9377-standard-ultimate

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
            Thank for your help
            I downloaded the firmware, there are 7 versions. I do not know which one to use

Comment

Hi, I finally had the time to finalize the instalation, I used the ATV 10.7 version, everything is ok. Thanks a lot for your help

Comment

Working...
              X