Bricked Beelink GT1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bricked Beelink GT1

Hi everyone. I already bricked this box before cause Beelink support gave me wrong firmware.
    After that I managed to short pins somehow and to flash GT1 109 firmware. It was working for a week and then just stopped.
    I opened it, shorted pins again so PC can recognize box.
    Every time I was stucked at 2% with [0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup.error.
    Then I tried various roms, first original ones, and then the others, even those which aren't for GT1. I did it on purpose just to see how installation would go, if I will move from 2% and same error. I read somewhere that when you get this error you just need to find right firmware. I tried 104, 106, 109 and 110 original firmwares as well as Superceleron and Nexus Nano and Stock roms, same error occured.
    WIth 311 GT1 Ultimate rom I get stuck at 4% with [0x10202003]Romcode/Lead UBOOT/Download UBOOT/Data tranfer error.
    Does anyone know what exactly in the rom is making installation to stop at 2% and is it possible to rewrite or combine with Ultimate rom so installation can proceed?
    Thanks!
    P.S. I uploaded photo with my opened box. Red arrows show which pins I shorted when I unbricked box first time.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Hi, I saw a message from you on another forum about the Beelink GT1. I have the same box and it's bricked. I think, I need to do the same thing that you did the first time you brick your box. So, could you explain to me what's mean "shorted pins" and which pins. I don't understand where is the emmc on the card. And if you can post a picture...
    Sorry, I don't have any solution for your problem.
    Thanks for your help and good luck.

Comment

try with sd card !

Comment

use burn card maker to make SD card of super celeron !
        then try flashing it

Comment

logly Here you can see whole process, Jhonnie explained it really good

demonpt I've tried, but no luck. Problem is that every time I insert usb cable or adapter box is not recognizable, and I need to short pins over and over again. I tried various combinations, holding reset button and shortening pins, but nothing appears on the screen over hdmi..

Comment

it works i have tested !

Comment

insert SD card and reset then power on with reset pressed a few seconds then let go reset let it flash and w8

Comment

Chomee Thank you, I will try something but m'y box is not the Ultimate. It's the normal one, 16go version. Si, I don't know where are the pins.

Comment

demonpt I tried already many times. When i do exactly as you wrote tv or computer monitor stays black, nothing happens.
                  I was holding reset button few minutes once. It only react when I short pins, but shortening pins doesn't help with sd card method.
                  I still hope that some solution exists... I don't think that it is connected firmly with Beelink GT1, cause I saw that people were getting this error on another Amlogic based devices.

logly Don't worry about that, Ultimate has the same inside as regular GT1. Find those pins that Jhonnie marked and touch them at the same time with tweezers or two ends of paperclip.

Comment

Hi, I reset the box with the pins but it doesen't solve my problem. USB burning tool always finish with success. I've tried with a sdcard and it finish with success even if the screen is in black and white during the process. But, when I start the box, there is no signal. I've tried with two screens, a TV and a monitor and with three different wire. And I can't access the recovery. If you have an idéal? Thanks for your help.

Comment

mine is the 32G ultimate version !

Comment

hello same error for me...

[21:28:05 017][Global][Inf]--Scan USB host controller complete
                        [21:28:05 017][Global][Inf]--Update data center with HubMap
                        [21:28:05 017][Global][Inf]--Update hub3 device data
                        [21:28:05 017][Global][Inf]--Update HUB3-1
                        [21:28:05 017][HUB3-1][Inf]--Update device path
                        [21:28:05 017][Global][Inf]--Update HUB3-2 \\?\usb#vid_1b8e&pid_c003#5&105948fe&0&2#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
                        [21:28:05 017][HUB3-2][Inf]--Update device path
                        [21:28:05 017][Global][Inf]--Update HUB3-3
                        [21:28:05 017][HUB3-3][Inf]--Update device path
                        [21:28:05 017][Global][Inf]--Update HUB3-4
                        [21:28:05 017][HUB3-4][Inf]--Update device path
                        [21:28:05 017][Global][Inf]--Update HUB3-5
                        [21:28:05 017][HUB3-5][Inf]--Update device path
                        [21:28:05 127][HUB3-2][Err]--[21:28:05 127][HUB3-2][Inf]--Failure : 2, FailureMax : 3
                        [21:28:05 642][HUB3-2][Err]--usb_get_configuration ret=-5 error_msg=sending get cached configuration ioctl failed, win error: Un périphérique qui n’existe pas a été spécifié.

[21:28:05 642][HUB3-2][Inf]--Failure : 3, FailureMax : 3
                        [21:28:06 248][HUB3-2][Err]--[0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error
                        [21:28:06 248][HUB3-2][Inf]--Close device handle 0x00000850
                        [21:28:09 340][Global][War]--User click stop button
                        [21:28:09 340][Global][Inf]--Enable burning 0

I try many frimware many cables and 3 different computers.. I don't understand..

Comment

I think the order matters.

1. Right click the tool and choose "Run as administrator"
                          2. File > Import Image to open the rom image in the tool so the tool runs a check.
                          3. Click Start, and THEN plug in your box to the USB port w/ pins shorted.
                          4. The install should proceed normally at that point.

I did this recently after a lot of maddening troubleshooting and this was how I was ultimately able to revive my Beelink box. Hope it helps!

Comment

Thank you! I will try your method. I push the button only when I plug the box. What are the pins to short?

Comment

Working...
                            X