WiFi turns off on restart/reboot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WiFi turns off on restart/reboot.

Whenever I start my My Beelink Mini MXIII II box I have to manually turn the WiFi on. It doesn't remember the previous WiFi setting on start up or re-boot like my phone and tablets do.
    System reset and Android up date doesn't fix it.

Does anyone else have this problem?
    Last edited by presch; 04-17-2017, 05:58.

Hi presch ,

you did not flashed another Firmware ???

The Wifi works correct ??? , you only have to reactivate the Wifi after Start or Reboot ???

What kind of Firmware do you use , some have the Option to Reset the Wifi Settings , but maybe

a "Wifi stay on app" from Playstore can help ??? and what about Wifi Settings / always / never , if

Wifi is not used . Ever Factoryreset the FW ??? if always backup your Data .

Is it a Amilogic Device ???

Maybe there are incompabilities in the Driver Section or somewhere else what has to do with Wifi .

hope you can find a fix

nice Day

gefattern
    Last edited by gefattern; 04-17-2017, 18:42.

Comment

Post device (id expect its mx111 11 because thats the tread you posted in)
      Firmware your using. I know stock firmware had this issue on some clones.

Once you post those members can better help you with your issue.

Regards.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

The Beelink Mini MXIII II is a TV Box (Android media centre)
        It is a Amilogic Device,
        Manufacturer is Neteon,
        Model Number is Mini MXIII-II
        Android version 6.0.1
        Build number: MINI MXIII-II_II0M0.

"you did not flashed another Firmware ???" - No the media centre firmware is as it originally came except for the latest system update which was done within the media centre.
        The WiFi works as normal, the problem is when the media centre is re-started or re-booted WiFi is turned off. It has to be manually turned on every time.

There are Advanced WiFi settings: "Keep WiFi on during sleep", options are: "Always", "Only when plugged in" and "Never". Changing these settings makes no difference and work as expected.
        Last edited by presch; 04-18-2017, 08:37.

Comment

Working...
        X