Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with DTS passtrough

Hi,

I have a big problem with this box and the DTS audio passtrough.

Audio drops every 5 a 10 seconds for 1 second. The box isn't usable this way.

Is this due to the DTS certification that is missing...

I tried all the available firmware on this forum and from Beelink.

Even with Libreelec installed on a SD-card this is happening.

I don't know what to do know.

Thanks!

Originally posted by DieselManiac View Post
    Hi,

I have a big problem with this box and the DTS audio passtrough.

Audio drops every 5 a 10 seconds for 1 second. The box isn't usable this way.

Is this due to the DTS certification that is missing...

I tried all the available firmware on this forum and from Beelink.

Even with Libreelec installed on a SD-card this is happening.

I don't know what to do know.

Thanks!
    Android on this box is not very good as you are aware, but I have the same box running LibreELEC and it plays all my audio codecs perfectly, including DTS. Have you tested the DTS HD?
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I think is was DTS-hd. Will the Xiaomi mi box 3s wich is DTS certified will be any better?
      Or is it an android problem?

Comment

I did not test my Mi box, but just tested my Nexus Player for playing a DTS movie from SPMC. Actually, the movie was my BlueRay rip of "The Lone Ranger" and the codec was DTS-HD Master Audio, but it down converted it to just DTS.

My other Amlogic S905 box running LibreELEC plays that video with DTS-HD Master Audio, and that is what is displayed on my Denon AVR.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

My biggest problem are the missing sound fragments. Maybe the older s905 is better compared to the s905x.

I have this problem with all apps. Very disappointed about the Beelink box.

Comment

Working...
          X