unable to upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unable to upgrade

I am new to the area and i am the owner of a beelink mini MXIII II (with amlogic) and it is the version 2GB RAM and 16GB storage. It runs android 5.1.1. Since it is so old, i am looking for a way to upgrade it. i have found the MINI MXIII-II_113M0.img that it is supposed to be for my device. I did install the USB burning tool (setup_v2.1.2), started the software with the image loaded and i did plug in the usb to WIN 7 pc and the other end to the beelink. a pop started that it searches for the drivers but it cannot find them and as a consequence the update cannot start.
    could someone give a hint on how to start the upgrade, please? unless there is another method to do the upgrade. i am looking to go at least to android 6, without any bloatware or adware.

Hello,

You have to install the USB Burning Tool with the installation of it will be also the Drive be installed.
    After that reboot your Machine.
    If that not works then check in system setting under devices is there is an Worldcup Driver installed.
    Also make sure you use the right Port on the Box for upgrade.
    An good alternative Firmware is the one for the Probox2 Air.

Neomode

Comment

Hi. Iam afraid i am having issues with the drivers. Steps that i followed:
      -installed the USB burnng tool to PC and once successful i did a reboot.
      -clicked the usb burning tool
      -loaded the image to the usb burning tool.
      -once the image is loaded i did plug the usb to the PC and then to the beelink mini MXiii ii
      -a pop up window appeared searhing for world cup drivers in windows update. Unfortunatelly nothing found!
      -the usb port port used is the one on the side of the box that it is on its own.

any ideas please?

is there any other way to upgrade it eg from sd? If yes, please point me to the instructions and the image
      Last edited by atux_null; 12-14-2017, 15:52.

Comment

After that error (attached), i have lost all access to the device. Nothing comes up to the HDMI screen. Any ideas on how to fix it please? usb.png

Comment

Working...
        X