Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink AP42 new-generation intel Apollo lake Mini pc,invites you to experience,there are  not many places 

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink AP42 new-generation intel Apollo lake Mini pc,invites you to experience,there are  not many places 

Next-generation Intel Apollo Lake Mini PC, invites you to experience,there are not many places

Product market: business, games Mini PC and home entertainment

Beelink new generation Intel product features:
    1. the new generation Intel Apollo N4200 CPU, frequency up to 2.5GHz, Office +200% faster
    2. aluminum metal appearance, powerful cooling function, game run smoothly
    3. the pre-installed genuine windows10 Home systems.
    4. new generation Intel HD graphics processors, amazing 4K Visual effects,Enhanced performance +100%
    5. low-power design to make your home more energy efficient
    6. wall-mounted design, make your desk tidy

Powerful combination of hardware
    Language: Multi -language
    Intel CPU: Intel Processor N34502M Cache, up to 2.5 GHz
    Processor Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 505

Powerful storage design, advanced motherboard design, won't have to store enough
    Installed RAM: DDR3 4GB
    System Disk: Windows(C 57.5 GB,
    support expansion:64G,128G

Fast Web experience without having to wait for, let the Office becomes a kind of enjoyment
    Ethernet: 1000Mbps LAN
    WIFI: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac,2.4G+5.8G

Rich port designed to meet your needs
    Button: 1*Power Button
    DC-in: 1*DC in Port

USB3.0: 3* Standard USB3.0 Port

HDMI: 1*HDMI Type Port

RJ45: 1*RJ45

Headphone microphone: 1*Headphone microphone jack

SD Card: 1* SD card slot
    Power LED: 1* power LED

Details for more information, please see the official website
    www.bee-link.com

Activity description:
    In order to thank Beelink fan support and love, details of the event we will be announced next Monday, we could have spoken.
    While some lucky viewers we will free Beelink AP42

Definitely like to upgrade my z8300 server to one of these
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Just received mine today, and my initial impressions are really positive. I've already purchased two Beelink Z83s, a Z83 II and a Nexbox T10 mini PCs based on Cherry Trail...and there really is no comparison. The build quality is dramatically better, and having 4GB of DRAM makes a world of difference in subjective Windows 10 performance. With 64GB eMMC, I also won't be squeezed out of storage during Windows updates. It looks like you can purchase a 256GB m.2 2242 for about $117, if you want more fast main storage.

I haven't yet done side-by-side benchmarks against the Z83 II, but it just feels much less resource constrained in Windows 10.

UPDATE: Also, unlike the Z83 II, the AP42 v0.12 BIOS do enable standby (sleep & hibernate), and it's got a nice Beelink logo for the splash rather than the ugly "i n t e l" that screams Chinese knock-off because it's not even the Intel logo. Backups of BIOS and system drivers are posted here.

UPDATE: I did some side-by-side benchmarks vs. the Z83 II with PCMark 8, and the results are posted here.
      Last edited by Guest; 04-07-2017, 01:04.

Comment

Working...
      X