No announcement yet.

The problems of Beelink Sea I in firmware installing under OS Windows 10 64 bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problems of Beelink Sea I in firmware installing under OS Windows 10 64 bit

I and some other people had strong difficulties and problems by installing of firmware using Windows 10 64 bit.
    I now explain my situation. I got my tv box with old firmware version 101 and I could describe the level of quality of this firmware as ridiculous and absolutely unsufficient for normal every day working. It was too raw, instabil, with interrupting LAN and Google Store without status bar and any possibility for easy to turn it off. I thought me what could one do with potentially very good hardware using on it so awful wry self-made softwares. But it always exists the last hope on next firmwares for betterment and improvement. But further a big surprise waited for me. The last hope died.

1. You can not upgrade it using OTA.
    2. You can not upgrade it using recovery the recovery does not exist.
    3. You can not upgrade it using a USB flash.
    It was unbelievable but it happened true!

I guess Beelink encrypted everything in own firmware to noone steal it. And it is good right it is needed to save a such treasure. It was a sarcasm.
    For users with 101 firmware is only one method to upgrade the tv box to use a special utility which install Realtek drivers for USB and flasher program. I tried it and stayed with a problem asking support service of Beelink.
    Thus the Beelink support keeps silent I allow me to make some remarks about this situation.
    The setup.exe program rkt mp usb utility tools has great problems in usb realtek generic drivers under windows 10 64 bit. After the successful installing setup.exe program the system just stops working the realtek generic USB driver with the code 10 in device manager windows.
    Therefore the rtumdsam flasher program can never see the device Beelink sea and to flash it. In proof of this I inspected three different computers with windows 10 64 bit and the result was the same. Obviously it may take two causes -
    1. The system conflicts with realtek driver on level of the system namely windows 10 64 bit.
    2. On other side it is the conflict between hardwares for example third-party usb controllers etc.
    3, Both

Dear coleague who had the same problem reinstalled the system on windows 7 and oh Wonder the system has seen the tv box.
    I have the very bad 101 firmware from my tv box and I can not get the newer firmware thru OTA. What have I to do? Must I reinstall windows? Thank you very much.
    Beelink company released very raw product with bugs and problems I spent my money and now I can not use the tv box completely.

I can not understand completely why Beelink has made such wonderful product and I do publish on Youtube this information especially about customers support to warn people of buying it. And yes lastly, the hidden encrypted Beelink firmware is very great know-how in tv boxes industry.
    Last edited by tiesenhausen; 09-21-2017, 17:03.

Beelink released an unworkable product at the least with firmware 101 in which does not work so as Beelink declared and confirmed for example Lan, Wifi, system stability and cetera. The end-user aca customer can improve it only by using unsafe method of firmware installing. Any way customer may loose warranty in the case of misfunction by flash updating in windows. It may say such behavior of Beelink is very strange all the more Zidoo, Eweat, Zappati on the same Realtek give the consumers a possibility for safe updating. Beelink does not give any alternative safe methods for firmware 101 except flashing in windows and then notices you that if you get some problems - your warranty is away.
    I mean that Beelink stands at the edge of the law violence.
    Last edited by tiesenhausen; 09-22-2017, 08:29.

Comment

Working...
    X