Beelink SEA I Firmware Download And Update tutorial 101M0_20170225_ 16G & 32GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

del
    Last edited by spawn_lmg; 03-29-2017, 20:13.

Comment

Can you get the FIRMWARE ONLY update to work for the 32G SEA-I?

We were finally able to download "Only update the firmware tool" by opening its folder and downloading both files individually.
      Also able to open install Launch "rtumdfsample" (keylin usb tool 0.0.8 - ver_1005811), and open "SEAI_102M0_32G_20170322" to add it .

But, we continue have a STALL at update problem:

When we click LOAD INFO button, a green progress bar appears for a minute, then nothing. No update progress at all in the weird multi gear icon "DEVICE" window once the green progress bar disappears.

ANY suggestions we would be TREMENDOUSLY grateful for!!! We feel like this should be brain-dead simple, but it's not... or maybe it is???

Help please, and thank you :0)

Comment

Has anyone received a HDCP key?

Comment

Originally posted by spawn_lmg
          Has anyone received a HDCP key?
          I have not and I am still waiting beelink to send it.

Comment

Well when i rls this firmware you wont need it... lol
            But is nice for them to send you guys the key if you guys want to stay in the stock rom....

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
              Well when i rls this firmware you wont need it... lol
              But is nice for them to send you guys the key if you guys want to stay in the stock rom....
              Can you help turn off the Zidoo firmware check?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Angelo View Post
                Can you get the FIRMWARE ONLY update to work for the 32G SEA-I
                Yes, it worked for me under windows 10. At the stage of powering the Beelink on, driver search was unsuccessful. Just needed to reboot the PC, launch rtumdfsample.exe and then to power Beelink off (unplug power cord) and on again. After this the first device slot in the software turned green, needed to click on green Android icon to start flashing.

PS. Noticed a couple of times my internet connection was not detected, although present & active. Therefore location could not be identified by main screen widget and android could not connect to google services. A reboot solves the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by spawn_lmg View Post

Can you help turn off the Zidoo firmware check?
                  Nop! zidoo one have several checks... i leave that to the ppl that have time to mess around with it.
                  And i dont like to hack other ppl work!

Comment

superceleron .. can add navigation bottom bar. Need badly...
                    MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Originally posted by KAA View Post
                      superceleron .. can add navigation bottom bar. Need badly...
                      Nop... i cant, im very limited on what i can do on this one!

Comment

Nop... i cant, im very limited on what i can do on this one!
                        Audio passthrough (hd audio included) works ?

Comment

Originally posted by vadergr View Post

Audio passthrough (hd audio included) works ?
                          Dont have a way of testing it! better ask another guy!

Comment

Dont have a way of testing it! better ask another guy!
                            Thanks.

Few last questions.

1) Are you going to release a rom without hdcp restrictions in hdmi in recording?
                            2) The last rom has any version of kodi preinstalled?

Comment

Originally posted by vadergr View Post
                              1) Are you going to release a rom without hdcp restrictions in hdmi in recording?
                              2) The last rom has any version of kodi preinstalled?
                              1) Better ask superceleron in this thread http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...pcoming-sc-rom
                              2) No KODI/ fork included in firmware 102

Comment

Originally posted by Sunam View Post
                                Yes, it worked for me under windows 10. At the stage of powering the Beelink on, driver search was unsuccessful. Just needed to reboot the PC, launch rtumdfsample.exe and then to power Beelink off (unplug power cord) and on again. After this the first device slot in the software turned green, needed to click on green Android icon to start flashing.
                                Sunam - it sounds like you just messed around restarting everything and somehow lucked out wit the right combo? I am able to launch rtumdfsample.exe and load the 102MO_32G firmware into the INSTALL area at the bottom left of interface. then boot SEA I, click "LOAD INFO" and watch the blue progress bar, then nothing happens. No matter how I restart things. Are you saying that after that second blue progress bar finishes the DEVICE 01 icon turns green and a green android icon pops up? Cause nothing happens for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X