No announcement yet.

Beelink SEA I Firmware Download And Update tutorial 101M0_20170225_ 16G & 32GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink SEA I Firmware Download And Update tutorial 101M0_20170225_ 16G & 32GB

Beelink Realtek--Android TV BOX Upgrade Tools
    link:
    https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/pe...apext3wqzIjURo

Method of operation:
    1AInstall the software(setup.exe)
    2AOpen the software(Launch rtumdfsample.exe)
    3AClick 'open' to import firmware
    4AInsert USB cable to 'USB 3.0' port on board
    5APower on
    6AWaiting for burning to 100%

Beelink SEA I Firmware Download
    1.SEAI_101M0_16G_20170225 RTL8821AU
    2.SEAI_101M0_32G_20170225 RTL1295
    link:
    https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/pe...u7fP2QwaoHfvHo
    Last edited by blinkone; 04-20-2017, 17:57. Reason: More info added to title

after install 101 MO
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Which lead do you use to connect upto the USB 3 port? USB A to A?

Comment

From CNXSoft

Started playing with Beelink SEA I TV box nearly two weeks ago, but I soon realized there was a big problem, while I could get an IP address with both Ethernet or WiFi, I could not access Internet, nor the local network with the box, and even ping would not work. So I contact Beelink to find a solution, and they believed I may have a problem with the firmware on my box, and recommended to re-flash it.

Great. I asked the firmware, and the company eventually provided me with two files:

Those are baidu link which may be slow to download outside of China, so the company also provided a mirror later. The customer representative told me those were “Lines brushes Pack” firmware, and after lots of email back and forth. I finally got proper instructions which should work for Beelink SEA I, but also other Realtek RTD1295 boxes such as Zidoo X9S or Eweat R9 Plus. Note that this method is only useful in case something really goes wrong, as the device normally support OTA firmware updates.

First you’ll need a Windows computer or laptop, and a USB male to USB male cable., before following the firmware recovery instructions they use at the factory.
        1. Download setup.exe
        2. Click on setup.exe to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 and .NET Framework 4.6.
        3. Now reboot as instructed, and right click on setup.exe to run it as an administrator, and install rtk_usb_mp_tool. If you don’t run it as Administrator you’ll run into permissions issues and the installation will fail.
          This will also install the USB drivers for “USB REDIRECTION” device. By default, this is install in {HOME}/rtk_usb_mp_tool directory
        4. Now you can start the program “rtumdfsample.exe”

The window size is about 1300 x 900, and cannot be resized, so I allow you to curse or (gently) bang your head on the wall if you run this on a netbook or laptop with 1366×768 resolution or lower. You’ll feel better
        5. Now insert the USB cable between your computer and the USB 3.0 port of the device, and turn on the box. The display on the box should always show “boot”, and the top logo should change from the yellow fear to a green Android once you device is detected over USB.
        6. Now Click on “Open” button in the Install section of the user interface, to load the firmware file (in my case SEAI_101M0_16G_20170225.img).

Click to Enlarge

The top left icon will turn red, and update the firmware.
        7. Once it gets to 100%, you are done. Disconnect the USB cable, and restart the device into your freshly burned firmware.

The goods news is that networking works, I get the weather forecast within the launcher. The bad news is that the display turns off after 5 seconds, until I disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable, and goes off again 5 seconds. At least the firmware update method worked…

Source:CNXSoft
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Don't update 101mo.. wait new update firmware release

Comment

Originally posted by KAA View Post
            hello,I will reply to you as soon as possible

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
              From CNXSoft

Started playing with Beelink SEA I TV box nearly two weeks ago, but I soon realized there was a big problem, while I could get an IP address with both Ethernet or WiFi, I could not access Internet, nor the local network with the box, and even ping would not work. So I contact Beelink to find a solution, and they believed I may have a problem with the firmware on my box, and recommended to re-flash it.

Great. I asked the firmware, and the company eventually provided me with two files:

Those are baidu link which may be slow to download outside of China, so the company also provided a mirror later. The customer representative told me those were “Lines brushes Pack” firmware, and after lots of email back and forth. I finally got proper instructions which should work for Beelink SEA I, but also other Realtek RTD1295 boxes such as Zidoo X9S or Eweat R9 Plus. Note that this method is only useful in case something really goes wrong, as the device normally support OTA firmware updates.

First you’ll need a Windows computer or laptop, and a USB male to USB male cable., before following the firmware recovery instructions they use at the factory.
              1. Download setup.exe
              2. Click on setup.exe to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 and .NET Framework 4.6.
              3. Now reboot as instructed, and right click on setup.exe to run it as an administrator, and install rtk_usb_mp_tool. If you don’t run it as Administrator you’ll run into permissions issues and the installation will fail.
                This will also install the USB drivers for “USB REDIRECTION” device. By default, this is install in {HOME}/rtk_usb_mp_tool directory
              4. Now you can start the program “rtumdfsample.exe”

The window size is about 1300 x 900, and cannot be resized, so I allow you to curse or (gently) bang your head on the wall if you run this on a netbook or laptop with 1366×768 resolution or lower. You’ll feel better
              5. Now insert the USB cable between your computer and the USB 3.0 port of the device, and turn on the box. The display on the box should always show “boot”, and the top logo should change from the yellow fear to a green Android once you device is detected over USB.
              6. Now Click on “Open” button in the Install section of the user interface, to load the firmware file (in my case SEAI_101M0_16G_20170225.img).

Click to Enlarge

The top left icon will turn red, and update the firmware.
              7. Once it gets to 100%, you are done. Disconnect the USB cable, and restart the device into your freshly burned firmware.

The goods news is that networking works, I get the weather forecast within the launcher. The bad news is that the display turns off after 5 seconds, until I disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable, and goes off again 5 seconds. At least the firmware update method worked…

Source:CNXSoft
              Hello,Thank you very much for your support

Comment

Originally posted by KAA View Post
                Hello,Product firmware is no problem.

The reasons are as follows:
                The first batch of production assembly,Test experience version of the product,Total 22PCS, May encounter such problems.
                Large cargo sales version, there will be no such problems.

Workaround:
                Need to return to Beelink, re-brush KEY

This is my email: contact me
                [email protected]

I will re-send to you a " Beelink SEA I"

Comment

Originally posted by Beelink View Post

The first batch of production assembly,Test experience version of the product,Total 22PCS, May encounter such problems.

Workaround:

[email protected]

Really? The free samples you provided for us come with the problems?

I already sent them to the reviewers. That sucks!

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
                  #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Workaround:

[email protected]

email send

Comment

Workaround:

[email protected]

Hi Liuyan,Is there any way users can no if the new firmware will break there box?

Is it all the box's from the first batch V1 PCB that are no good?
                      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Ouch.... well you guys can share the soft to burn the key!

Comment

Workaround:

[email protected]

Hi Liuyan,

I would suggest you provide the user with the tools and a tutorial here on FreakTab.com to revive the SEA I instead of sending all dead boxes around the world back to china.

JD

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post

Hi Liuyan,

I would suggest you provide the user with the tools and a tutorial here on FreakTab.com to revive the SEA I instead of sending all dead boxes around the world back to china.

JD
                            Hello,
                            For Beelink SEA I test experience version of the product:
                            Free products :A total of 22PCS
                            Test experience version of the product,There is no problem with normal testing.
                            But can not be firmware upgrade,If you update to the latest firmware version, a black screen appears.

The normal sale of the product, without any problems

Reason:
                            DHCP is missing KEY,Resulting in the system can not be upgraded.
                            Beelink SEA I, will soon launch "Home Cloud TV BOX",If you do not update the firmware,Will not be able to experience the fun of life.

Notice:
                            Because the company has a clear provision,KEY can not be outgoing

Workaround:
                            Beelink Test the players,We will Re-send "Beelink SEA I",The product is free.
                            Test the experience version of the product, do not need to return to Beelink.

Contact me:
                            E-mail:[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                              Ouch.... well you guys can share the soft to burn the key!
                              Hello,Thank you very much for your support
                              For Beelink SEA I test experience version of the product:
                              Free products :A total of 22PCS
                              Test experience version of the product,There is no problem with normal testing.
                              But can not be firmware upgrade,If you update to the latest firmware version, a black screen appears.

The normal sale of the product, without any problems

Reason:
                              DHCP is missing KEY,Resulting in the system can not be upgraded.
                              Beelink SEA I, will soon launch "Home Cloud TV BOX",If you do not update the firmware,Will not be able to experience the fun of life.

Notice:
                              Because the company has a clear provision,KEY can not be outgoing

Workaround:
                              Beelink Test the players,We will Re-send "Beelink SEA I",The product is free.
                              Test the experience version of the product, do not need to return to Beelink.

Contact me:
                              E-mail:[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X