Beelink SEA I Firmware Download And Update tutorial 101M0_20170225_ 16G & 32GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Angelo View Post

Sunam - it sounds like you just messed around restarting everything and somehow lucked out wit the right combo? I am able to launch rtumdfsample.exe and load the 102MO_32G firmware into the INSTALL area at the bottom left of interface. then boot SEA I, click "LOAD INFO" and watch the blue progress bar, then nothing happens. No matter how I restart things. Are you saying that after that second blue progress bar finishes the DEVICE 01 icon turns green and a green android icon pops up? Cause nothing happens for me.
    I am just trying to say that most likely you have a driver problem. Did you see device driver installation window? Can you check Windows Device Manager after you connect and boot Sea I - to see if there are any unknown devices? You should have new Realtek device in the Manager. I got it there in place only after rebooting my PC. Then I booted Sea I again and was able to flash it.
    I did everything exactly as in the manual on the 1st page, with two exceptions: 1) rebooting the PC to complete driver installation (then I had to boot Sea I again) and 2) pressing the green android icon in the software to start flashing.
    Also, there is no bar to indicate flashing progress, just percentage is shown right below the device icon (turns red during flashing) in the software.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunam View Post

I am just trying to say that most likely you have a driver problem. Did you see device driver installation window? Can you check Windows Device Manager after you connect and boot Sea I - to see if there are any unknown devices? You should have new Realtek device in the Manager.
      Thank you Sunam.
      Yes REALTEK does show up in my device mgr. But, nothing happens after the blue progress bar following clicking the LOAD INFO button. A mystery! Unforunately, Bee-link does not respond to my emails -- so I am not sure how to get this firmware upgrade done so I can use my installed HDD over the LAN.

Comment

Originally posted by Beelink View Post

Hello,Product firmware is no problem.

The reasons are as follows:
        The first batch of production assembly,Test experience version of the product,Total 22PCS, May encounter such problems.
        Large cargo sales version, there will be no such problems.

Workaround:
        Need to return to Beelink, re-brush KEY

This is my email: contact me
        [email protected]

I will re-send to you a " Beelink SEA I"
        I just got a beelink sea 32gb its on 101 mo the update system app doesnt work,th sea when I turned it off it keeps powering on by it self i downloaded 105mo firmware do i need a key along with the firmware to begin the firmware installation?
        http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...&fromuid=14698

Edit: problem solved thaks to Daisy from Beelink

Last edited by aeolous; 07-06-2017, 15:11.

Comment

Every time I try to use the setup.exe tool listed I get an error that the C++ redistributable 2012 fails to install.

Comment

Working...
          X