X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats for the good work!
    Great interface.

Can someone confirm if dts or dts hd passthrough works with this rom?If so with what application?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
      [*]OpenWrt transmission start fix
      First of all, many thanks for your work. I'll try it.

Is there a way to send torrent files to the OpenWrt transmission server? If it is, how?

Thank you again

Comment

Originally posted by Txemoto View Post

First of all, many thanks for your work. I'll try it.

Is there a way to send torrent files to the OpenWrt transmission server? If it is, how?

Thank you again
        it should have a way but dunno since i never use it...
        Search the web, i think you find what you need!

Comment

Dear superceleron, can I using this firmware to my R95 Pro: https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...838.0.0.9snQzF

RTD1295, DDR4 2GB, 16GB ROM, Android 6.0, build-in HDD bay?

Comment

With the stock firmware it is not possible to write to an HD with NTFS. With this, would be possible? If not, how can I format the HD to write in it.

Comment

How does video playback compare with Kodi 17.1 on Realtek(like this device) vs. Amlogic and Rockchip?
              Just curious as I hear Zidoo will make a Kodi 17.1 with external player for their Realtek device that will probably also be used on the Beelink SEA I.

Comment

Originally posted by Txemoto View Post
                With the stock firmware it is not possible to write to an HD with NTFS. With this, would be possible? If not, how can I format the HD to write in it.
                Dint try it... i will check it! but since is based on the stock it should have the same problem!

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                How does video playback compare with Kodi 17.1 on Realtek(like this device) vs. Amlogic and Rockchip?
                Just curious as I hear Zidoo will make a Kodi 17.1 with external player for their Realtek device that will probably also be used on the Beelink SEA I.
                Well... SPMC forget it, it crashes at start!
                And the playback in kodi 17.1 is worse(on some files) than amlogic/rk (4k 10bits plays better on realtek), that is why they used the realtek external player, on that one just like aml/rk almost all the files play ok (Not VP9 that plays bad in external or kodi)
                I could done a external version of the FTMC but since i dont like that option... i leave it to the end used to do it if they want.... since h264 1080p30/60 plays ok, h265 1080p, 4k 10bits etc.. plays ok
                The SDK used on the beelink is newer that zidoo, in zidoo opengles is 196609 and beelink 196610 so if the sdk is newer the codecs must be newer i think!
                But did surprise me that plays some many video types ok!

Comment

You are talking about the external player?
                  Can we use the external player for files storaged in a network share?

Comment

Originally posted by vadergr View Post
                    You are talking about the external player?
                    Can we use the external player for files storaged in a network share?
                    Yes but you need something that calls it, and i dont think it does subtitles!

Comment

Yes but you need something that calls it, and i dont think it does subtitles!
                      If i browse the network share with es explorer and select the video file wont it appear in the list to choose the video player?

Comment

Originally posted by vadergr View Post

If i browse the network share with es explorer and select the video file wont it appear in the list to choose the video player?
                        yes it should!

Comment

yes it should!
                          Thanks.
                          Did not notice the stock player because there is no visible application.
                          When i selected from the file manager a file with 4k + hd audio it run just fine with subs and some more basic settings.For someone not in need of kodi,the stock player is just fine.
                          The zidoo player zdmc plays fine 4k files with hd audio but with audio out of sync.

Thanks again for your support and information.
                          Last edited by vadergr; 04-07-2017, 00:33.

Comment

Can someone confirm that the lighthouse launcher is in this great rom, my SEA is still in the mail system. Thanks

Comment

Beelink Sea I firmware 102:
                              • HDMI and S/PDIF audio passthrough error.
                              • PCM out in 48, but no 96 Hz.
                              What about SCV1 Beta?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart64 View Post
                                Beelink Sea I firmware 102:
                                • HDMI and S/PDIF audio passthrough error.
                                • PCM out in 48, but no 96 Hz.
                                What about SCV1 Beta?
                                its based on the 102 m8, since theirs no sources available for this, not even the kernel lol

Comment

Working...
                                X