Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MK 808 type android sticks tutorials etc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

From the outset, I must say that this forum has heaps of info...I have been jumping around everywhere trying to read and absorb.

What I have not been able to find yet, is any sort of tutorial/newbie guide/faq's to the basic usages of the android sticks, for someone like me, whom comes in "blind".

Other than looking at videos or youtube clips, can anyone point me towards a "dummies guide" somewhere in cyberspace, where I could brush up on such things, rather than where I am at the moment, which is in "too deep".

Obviously, after attaining basic skills and working out how to use the thing, I see myself coming back here again, and trying to learn all the other stuff on flashing/roms/etc, and being able to better understand the terminology and processes on adding applications and the like.

I can use an android device like a phone or a tablet, and would like to incorporate these things into the android stick, and be able to stream from them to the stick, as well as from my pc to the stick as well.
    Rather than ask those basic things here, and annoy the more skilled user, I thus look for this information, if it is available out there somewhere for me to scrub up on.

Any information, links etc, would be kindly appreciated.

Thank you
    Last edited by viewer; 02-21-2014, 10:51. Reason: wrong location

I think I must have googled 10,000 sites looking for a guide/a don't do this list/these are handy apps/this is an easy app/ etc...all to little avail.

I have bookmarked a number of pages I hope that will help, but there is a perceived lack of anyone really jotting down their progress, mistakes, learning etc.

I guess I will just have to stumble and fall like everyone else has had to do....

Comment

Ah,
      I just stumbled on this thread...

Comment

Well, lots of looking and little found for a newbie.

I'm unsure if the reasons for no write-ups is the expectation that newcomers should experiment and try like those did before them, and fall over with a problem, and then look for support?

I guess this hobby is more like buy it, use it, ask questions later.

Sorry for the negative comment, as it is not intended to hurt anyone, just a reflection of what it is like there out in cyberspace.

Happy androiding....

Comment

Working...
        X