Newbie question on streaming from Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie question on streaming from Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet

If there is information for this question already on freaktab, please point me to there.

I want to wifi stream what is playing on my Samsung Note 10.1 to the mk808 (if possible)

What apps would I need to put on both the Samsung and the mk808, to make this work?

Thanks....

Originally posted by viewer View Post
    If there is information for this question already on freaktab, please point me to there.

I want to wifi stream what is playing on my Samsung Note 10.1 to the mk808 (if possible)

What apps would I need to put on both the Samsung and the mk808, to make this work?

Thanks....
    I suppose wifi display will do the job.

Comment

All Share cast

Thanks....
      Dont you have all share cast on your tablet?? I dont have one. So I cant be sure. But I thought I read that it does. I have a note 2 phone. When I play a video with the stock video player. Ther is a icon in upper left corner. I click on that and wam...The video is on the tube. If you have all sbare cast. Its pretty easy. There is a vid on youtube for it too. Thats how I dkscoverd it.

Comment

Thanks for the replies so far...I really appreciate it.

Does all share cast allow you to mirror exactly what is playing on the screen, or does it cut out drm type media that is being received from your router at the time.

I believe miracast and chromecast only mirror youtube,netflix etc, and wonder if all share cast is the same?

Comment

Only palys vid files

Thanks for the replies so far...I really appreciate it.

Does all share cast allow you to mirror exactly what is playing on the screen, or does it cut out drm type media that is being received from your router at the time.

I believe miracast and chromecast only mirror youtube,netflix etc, and wonder if all share cast is the same?
          If your asking will it play video from say the HBO app or Netflix. Dont think so. But, I really dont care about drm protected type apps as I can already play them direct on tv. I highly doubt it would.

Comment

Yes you are right...I want to send a live broadband streamed feed being received on the tablet, straight to my big screen tv, that is not a smart tv enabled one.

That is why I am fishing for what would do the job, and whether the mk808 could even do it?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X