Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device to play netflix with VPN

Hi All,

Hoping for some help. I'm simply looking for a android stick / pc ideally with a wired network connection that can play Netflix and connect to VPN?

I've read some devices can't handle Netflix?

Any pointers much appreciated.

Thanks.

Originally posted by jim22352 View Post
    Hi All,

Hoping for some help. I'm simply looking for a android stick / pc ideally with a wired network connection that can play Netflix and connect to VPN?

I've read some devices can't handle Netflix?

Any pointers much appreciated.

Thanks.
    My RK3066 1.0G device can handle Netflix on weak wifi signal using these modified Netflix 2.4.1 apks. I run the 16x version and see no problems with buffering or quality.

Because of lack of time this has been discontinued. I will leave these apk's here for anyone interested to study, hoping that someone will pick up where I left off. Long time, no see. I just made a hack that I feel I should share with you all...

The only issue that I have had with my device is that sometimes Android 4.2 will not play netflix at all. I didn't find any quad core devices that didn't run 4.2 from the factory so you might want to invest in something like this:

China-1 Stock | Buy UG008 TV Box Mini PC TV Dongle Dual Core RK3066 Cortex-A9 1G/8G With HDMI AV Output RJ45 WIFI External Antenna online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Upside: RK3066 devices are on the way out, so they are super cheap. This one is listed at 1.4G

Hope this helps!
    Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
    I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
    RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

Working...
    X