AFL Live compatible TV Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFL Live compatible TV Box

Hi all, sorry if I posted in the wrong area.
    I want to run AFL Live app to watch Aussie rules football but am 0 out 3 in finding a TV box to run it.
    I have tried MK808B, CS918, and mk809III.
    Does anyone know of a box that works with AFL Live app.

Thanks in advance

I have an AFL Live account for over seas, go to Google, type in AFL Live, load, book mark, enter your login details and watch. I have a vpn as well, weekly, monthly or yearly accounts available

Comment

Originally posted by allover View Post
      I have an AFL Live account for over seas, go to Google, type in AFL Live, load, book mark, enter your login details and watch. I have a vpn as well, weekly, monthly or yearly accounts available
      Just to clear up. The problem is that the app actually run on these. Blue load screen and then white.
      Need a model of the BOX that actually runs the app.

Cheers.

Comment

Fateddy, sorry about the delay, use a Tronsmart S89H with Wineless 1.7 edition. this is good because it gives the address as USA, if you dont have this then you have to have a vpn and an overseas address. I have a subscription to AFL Live over seas version and as i said above simply Google it, book mark it, when a game is on simply open it and select which game i want to watch live $158 aussie pesos a year subscription, all games and supposedly 1080 quality on the big screen
        Hope this answers your questions

Comment

Working...
        X