Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MX3 2.4G 3D Air Mouse & Wireless Keyboard with MIC and IR Learning Mode User Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MX3 2.4G 3D Air Mouse & Wireless Keyboard with MIC and IR Learning Mode User Manual

Please can somebody provide me with User Manual (scanned or PDF) of
    MX3 2.4G 3D Air Mouse & Wireless Keyboard with MIC and IR Learning Mode.

Before buying, I would like to know which buttons are programmable with IR Learning Mode.

Thanks.

Power and 4 colors buttons only.

An back button is NOT back it's Right click.

Can anyone help with how we can re-map it to Back button?

Right Click = code 273

Comment

Originally posted by EvgeniX View Post
      Power and 4 colors buttons only.

An back button is NOT back it's Right click.

Can anyone help with how we can re-map it to Back button?

Right Click = code 273
      I can confirm the programmable keys- power and 4 color buttons. I read a reviewer on Amazon that claimed he could program the number buttons but I could not do that. On my Beelink S82 TV box the back button works as it should on Android 4.4.2 - for me.

Mine was offered by Vigica but appears to be the same of those offered by Aerb and Sannysis. There are NO markings on this device to indicate brand, model or revision. I only identified MX3 by looking at the Aerb device and reviews on Amazon. Of four air mouse/keyboard remotes I have used the MX3 is the best so far.

Here is a link to the user manual - with proper English - no flying squirrel

BTW, your original question included "keyboard with MIC" and the MX3 does NOT have a microphone.

Ken
      Last edited by kenj66; 12-15-2014, 07:54.
      Beelink S82 M8B MediaBox ... Android Kitkat 4.4.2 ... Vigica MX3 Air Mouse (Aerb, Sannysis) ... Logitech K400r
      SIMPLE MEDIA CENTER USING GOOGLE DRIVE
      LOGITECH K400r INSTRUCTIONS/RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ANDROID TV
      ANDROID EXTERNAL KEYBOARD SHORTCUT KEYS [DOCUMENTATION]
      NOVA LAUNCHER SET UP FOR INTERNET TV
      DOCUMENTATION?

Comment

Thanks a lot. Only five programmable buttons are not enough for me.

Originally posted by kenj66 View Post
        BTW, your original question included "keyboard with MIC" and the MX3 does NOT have a microphone.
        I have used official Geekbuying page :
        Find the best mx3 air mouse deals on Geekbuying.com. Easy and secure payments. Local stock and fast shipping.

So is there MIC or not ?

Comment

Originally posted by zzmakii View Post
          Thanks a lot. Only five programmable buttons are not enough for me.

I have used official Geekbuying page :
          Find the best mx3 air mouse deals on Geekbuying.com. Easy and secure payments. Local stock and fast shipping.

So is there MIC or not ?
          I have this remote I rely like it iv done a review on it too http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-Remote-Review ,, yes there is a mic but I cant get it to work but others have
          Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
            I have this remote I rely like it iv done a review on it too http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-Remote-Review ,, yes there is a mic but I cant get it to work but others have
            The geekbuying page for the MX3 is wrong! I will add my remarks to the topic you linked here.

Ken
            Beelink S82 M8B MediaBox ... Android Kitkat 4.4.2 ... Vigica MX3 Air Mouse (Aerb, Sannysis) ... Logitech K400r
            DOCUMENTATION?

Comment

The geekbuying page for the MX3 is wrong! I will add my remarks to the topic you linked here.

Ken
              The flying squirrel line did make me laugh though ken

Comment

it seems this fly mouse, support MIC, it is single for one side, cant hear.

learning function, usually use TV button.

4 button is spare for learning function
                Vigica C60S/ Vigica C70S Android with DVB-S2
                Vigica C60T/ Vigica C70T Android with DVB-T2,

Comment

Originally posted by tinahtl7004 View Post
                  it seems this fly mouse, support MIC, it is single for one side, cant hear.
                  I am sorry but your meaning in English has been lost. The user manual makes no mention of MIC. My MX3 has no microphone or speaker.

Originally posted by tinahtl7004 View Post
                  learning function, usually use TV button.
                  4 button is spare for learning function
                  There are five IR learning keys including the Power button at the top. Please see the user manual link in post #3.

Ken
                  DOCUMENTATION?

Comment

This is strange. I just got the same remote a week ago, and I'm able to program all buttons. So far I can switch channels, turn volume up and down and switch inputs. Also all the number keys work.

Try and enable the learn function, press the key you want to clone once, so the led lights up and stays red. Then keep pressing the key you want to program. I kept on pressing until the light went out, and then pressed the TV buttons again.

Comment

Originally posted by BartAfterDark View Post
                      This is strange. I just got the same remote a week ago, and I'm able to program all buttons. So far I can switch channels, turn volume up and down and switch inputs. Also all the number keys work.

Try and enable the learn function, press the key you want to clone once, so the led lights up and stays red. Then keep pressing the key you want to program. I kept on pressing until the light went out, and then pressed the TV buttons again.
                      Hi Bart.

It is not known if there there are variations of this device in the marketplace. There are no markings on it for manufacturer, model or serial number. I only noticed after joining the conversation here that my unit was probably an MX3. I ordered the Vigica unit from Amazon and noticed later on that units looking exactly like it are being offered on Amazon by Aerb and Sannysis.

I looked up the Vigica website product page and found two similar items listed there but none were identified as MX3 To add to the confusion both units list "with voice function" under "Feature." Although my unit has a tiny pinhole in the case on the right-hand side, across from the Power button there is no indication that a microphone is hiding behind there, there is no speaker port and there is no mention of that capability in the user manual.

I appreciate your offering to tell us how you program your unit. It sounds just like the user manual. However, I cannot program any other keys than the five mentioned previously. None of the other keys on the unit work with my Vizio HDTV. Perhaps your unit really is different than mine.

Ken
                      Last edited by kenj66; 12-31-2014, 03:12.
                      DOCUMENTATION?

Comment

Hi Bart.

It is not known if there there are variations of this device in the marketplace. There are no markings on it for manufacturer, model or serial number. I only noticed after joining the conversation here that my unit was probably an MX3. I ordered the Vigica unit from Amazon and noticed later on that units looking exactly like it are being offered on Amazon by Aerb and Sannysis.

I looked up the Vigica website product page and found two similar items listed there but none were identified as MX3 To add to the confusion both units list "with voice function" under "Feature." Although my unit has a tiny pinhole in the case on the right-hand side, across from the Power button there is no indication that a microphone is hiding behind there, there is no speaker port and there is no mention of that capability in the user manual.

I appreciate your offering to tell us how you program your unit. It sounds just like the user manual. However, I cannot program any other keys that the five mentioned previously. None of the other keys on the unit work with my Vizio HDTV. Perhaps your unit really is different than mine.

Ken
                        Ah yes, that could be it. It's strange that the remote(s) don't come with any branding or model number.

I got mine from Pandawill:

20.99 usd with free shipping, working IR functions for almost all keys and voice input

Comment

Ah yes, that could be it. It's strange that the remote(s) don't come with any branding or model number.

I got mine from Pandawill:
                          www.pandawill.com/hai-yasi-24g-motion-sensing-air-mouse-wireless-keyboard-voice-search-black-p91134.html

20.99 usd with free shipping, working IR functions for almost all keys and voice input
                          Interesting. Message #3 has a link to an improved English user manual for the MX3. Does your user manual have additional instructions covering the voice input and additional keys that are programable?

BTW, have you seen this thread? http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-Remote-Review

Perusing the Pandawill website I notice they also sell the MX3 - for 2 dollars more - and there is no mention of voice input!

The Pandawill website offers 121 input devices, more than any other website I have seen!

Ken
                          Last edited by kenj66; 12-31-2014, 03:42.
                          DOCUMENTATION?

Comment

Interesting. Message #3 has a link to an improved English user manual for the MX3. Does your user manual have additional instructions covering the voice input and additional keys that are programable?

BTW, have you seen this thread? http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-Remote-Review

Perusing the Pandawill website I notice they also sell the MX3 - for 2 dollars more - and there is no mention of voice input!

The Pandawill website offers 121 input devices, more than any other website I have seen!

Ken
                            It has instructions for keys and voice. The voice function is listed as optional.

Both IR and voice functions work perfectly

Comment

It has instructions for keys and voice. The voice function is listed as optional.

Both IR and voice functions work perfectly
                              I got mine from tinydeal its ment to have the mic but I cant figure out how to get it to work
                              http://www.tinydeal.com/mx3-24ghz-mi...-p-115077.html

Product Features:

Designed for the living room, bedroom and business PPT demo
                              Wireless (RF 2.4GHz) connection, smart & portable size convenient & efficient for Conference, Presentation & Lecturing
                              Makes easier for Android TV Box/ Dongle & Smart TV
                              Model: MX3
                              Connection: 2.4GHz (KB+Air Mouse), IR (TV Remote Control)
                              Mouse: Fly/ Air Mouse
                              Keyboard: Qwerty US Standard Keyboard
                              Others: Built in Microphone, IR Learning Function, Android Hot Buttons
                              Receiver Type: USB2.0
                              Distance: <10m
                              Battery Type: 2 x AAA (Battery not include)
                              Buttons Life: 100,000 times
                              Gyroscope Sensor: 3 Axis
                              Gravity Sensor: NA
                              Infrared: Yes
                              Supported OS: Windows, Mac, Android, Linux
                              Interface: RF
                              Weight: 98g / 3.42 oz
                              Size: 165 x 55 x 10 mm / 6.50 x 2.17 x 0.39 inch
                              Color: Black (Grossy Top)
                              Material: Plastic

Comment