Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MX3 2.4G 3D Air Mouse & Wireless Keyboard with MIC and IR Learning Mode User Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenj66 View Post
    Obviously, you have a different model. It is unfortunate that the manufacturer and distributors fail to reveal the differences. Please see post #25.

Ken
    SO, there is clone on market ...

i bought the good working one from sincere_shop2014 on ****

event after removing the dead battery for fresh rechargable battery the i code remain in memory whitout losing programed ir code

One of my best remote so far; mic is high quality and working real good but only one thing is missing.... a speaker or better a headphone jack to output sound
    not perfect..... but around 15$

an other one is near perfect to me is the mele f10 pro , air mouse, keyboard, mic and sound but...... NO IR LEARNING
    35-40$

i don't want to pay 25$ more just for an audio out and prefer to stay with my mx3

maybe there's something to hack on the board to get audio from that best, depend on the audio chip feature , serial port programing like jtag usbdm serial terminal and of course a physical pin on the board to solder a headphone jack or a speaker and the device should be hackable...

Comment

Originally posted by malfrat View Post
      SO, there is clone on market ...
      I don't think it is a clone, but perhaps an updated model since they look the same. Someone is not being careful with feature descriptions. Shame!

Originally posted by malfrat View Post
      maybe there's something to hack on the board to get audio from that best, depend on the audio chip feature , serial port programing like jtag usbdm serial terminal and of course a physical pin on the board to solder a headphone jack or a speaker and the device should be hackable...
      Perhaps someone will see this topic, make it project, get both models and see what can be done. I think most people are just putting up with a remote device that works - mostly - for them and waiting for a better device in the future. I have mentioned before that I would like to see someone set up a script for remapping keys much like the Harmony devices.

Ken
      Beelink S82 M8B MediaBox ... Android Kitkat 4.4.2 ... Vigica MX3 Air Mouse (Aerb, Sannysis) ... Logitech K400r
      SIMPLE MEDIA CENTER USING GOOGLE DRIVE
      LOGITECH K400r INSTRUCTIONS/RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ANDROID TV
      ANDROID EXTERNAL KEYBOARD SHORTCUT KEYS [DOCUMENTATION]
      NOVA LAUNCHER SET UP FOR INTERNET TV
      DOCUMENTATION?

Comment

Anyone got the CAPS key working on android TV box?

Comment

Originally posted by davidyip View Post
          Anyone got the CAPS key working on android TV box?
          David, your question is not understood. The MX3 remote/keyboard described in this topic has a CAPS key on the keyboard side. It works.

Ken
          Beelink S82 M8B MediaBox ... Android Kitkat 4.4.2 ... Vigica MX3 Air Mouse (Aerb, Sannysis) ... Logitech K400r
          DOCUMENTATION?

Comment

I have 2 issues with this remote, ir learning can't learn from panasonic remote, other tv remote works fine. Another is the air mouse does not seem centred, it's biased to the right. is there a way to calibrate or is it hardware issue? I can hear some kind of balls(gyro?) moving around inside if i shake it cursor becomes centred.

Also any games support this remote?

Comment

Does spmc mess with air mouse settings? I'm getting the enter key problem after using spmc, also my power button won't turn device on from suspend now, it was working fine previously.

Comment

Hey, toomuchtv2, rhese devices are cheap and it is not unusual to find one that has some problems. I hope you bought from a source who makes it easy to return -usually 30 days. No remote is perfect but if this one is good enough then be sure to return until you get a good one.
                Ken
                DOCUMENTATION?

Comment

Hello,
                  I Bought This Remote And On The Packet It WRITEN That Is Has Mic. . . (it Has even The Mic Hole) But insted Of The Blue Voice Button I Have The Internet E Button.

My Question Can You Hardware Hack It To Make The Microfon Work ( I Read that On Battery by Default The Microfon Function Is Off. . . Cant We Trick It To Belive That Its Not On Battery So Voice It's ON?

Btw. . .

Do Somebody Knows How To Edit the Keylayout (from System/usr. ..) To Make One Button To Start an App?

(I Managed To Make One Button To Start Kodi (video App) But I Want The Power Menu App And A clear Memory App Or Forceclose )

Sorry For My Bad English.

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchtv2 View Post
                    I have 2 issues with this remote, ir learning can't learn from panasonic remote, other tv remote works fine. Another is the air mouse does not seem centred, it's biased to the right. is there a way to calibrate or is it hardware issue? I can hear some kind of balls(gyro?) moving around inside if i shake it cursor becomes centred.

Also any games support this remote?
                    Same issue with panasonic tv seems that this brand it's not supported by the ir learning procedure. Tried with LG and samsung TV's sets and with some other digital tv converter and worked fine, MIC issue it's probably different model i bought mine in aliexpress maybe there are some other models with this activation voice button i tried on skype sound echo test it only gives me static no sound at all. I will use another remote an universal one with panasonic codes and from it will tried to do the ir learning procedure maybe the Panasonic unit stops or blocks learning procedure from the mx3. Regarding gaming any game with joystick use should be capable to use with the arrows in OK button but to have a better experience should buy a gaming remote activated via dongle or bluetooth.

Comment

I’ve look at the posts here went to The various links and yet have to find a manual please somebody give me a link to the manual for this thing ‍♂️

Comment

The link to the manual in Post #3 no longer works. Sorry!
                        DOCUMENTATION?

Comment

Anyone teared down remote?

maybe possible to just solder Mic on board? Guess tiny hole is for mic?

Comment

Working...
                          X