Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to add NFS SERVER in xbmc for android??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to add NFS SERVER in xbmc for android??

Hello.guys,any possible to add NFS SERVER in xbmc for android ,I know it only add smb or upnp server,thanks

Originally posted by jason1 View Post
    Hello.guys,any possible to add NFS SERVER in xbmc for android ,I know it only add smb or upnp server,thanks
    Set up as described in xbmc wiki:

Comment

I think its a bit more complicated in the sense that you need nfs modules (nfs.ko, sunrpc.ko, etc) loaded in android. I have tried a few modules and have got none to work since I couldn't find any made specifically for my device (Imito MX1). Someone correct me if I'm wrong since I would love to get nfs working.

I ended up going the cifs route which may not be of help to you unless your server supports cifs.

Comment

Originally posted by fl4r3 View Post
        I think its a bit more complicated in the sense that you need nfs modules (nfs.ko, sunrpc.ko, etc) loaded in android. I have tried a few modules and have got none to work since I couldn't find any made specifically for my device (Imito MX1). Someone correct me if I'm wrong since I would love to get nfs working.

I ended up going the cifs route which may not be of help to you unless your server supports cifs.
        what a pity,my nas device dont support cifs,only smb or upnp NFS,when watch 1080p videos,lag.So have no idea??

Comment

Originally posted by jason1 View Post
          what a pity,my nas device dont support cifs,only smb or upnp NFS,when watch 1080p videos,lag.So have no idea??
          SMB isn't close enough to CIFS to work? I can mount my Samba (SMB) server to my UG802 as CIFS... Perhaps not identical (CIFS is an extension of SMB protocol) but they're damn close...

Comment

Working...
          X