Clear All

Geekbuying processing order (7 days)

i have a order. in 24.11.2012

but order status processing now.
    i was send mail [email protected]

answer 29.11 ;
    Hi

Sorry to answer you late.

We just check your order. sorry for the delay. your order should be sent out tomorrow, because of the huge orders recently before christmas, our staff are working 24 hours a day to make sure the package shipped out on time.

we hope you understand.

thanks

but today 1.12.2012 my order is still pending.
    Ya Rab! Gönlümde olanı hakkımda hayırlı eyle; hakkımda hayırlı olana gönlümü razı eyle.

İnnâ lillahi ve İnnâ İleyhi Raciûn" (... doğrusu biz Allah'a aitiz ve muhakkak O'na döneceğiz!”) - Bakara suresi, 156

Bin sene de okusam ne biliyorsun diye sorsalar bana ?
    " HADDİMİ BİLİRİM " derim...

They are not telling you the entire truth. Its not because they are busy 24/7 but because they don't have stocks. They only re-ordered from Minix after they got their sales last Friday but Minix also need time to produce the big quantity Geekbuying asked for. So the result is you suffer....

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
    Originally posted by traktor View Post
    wake up and send my x5. i am waiting for shipping 5 days.
    X5 can be shipped out today! for sure 100%%,the MINIX factory is really screwed up, we placed an order for 1000pcs from them, but they don't give us our order till now, we have called them thousands time each day, today they finally give us stock,and we are ready for ship. guys, we need your understanding.
    as a reliable seller, we have tried our best to keep the product updated, and make sure every product which is shipped from us is checked. so you can receive your good working tv box. and we are now working with better shipping company to improve your guys shipping experience. we want to what we can do to make sure the order can be shipped out as soon as possible, we also do not want to delay orders. our staff has been working 24 hour a day to process orders.

for all of the X5 orders, it will be shipped out today, you have my word.

Comment

never buy anything from china around holidays exspecialy there new years

Comment

Originally posted by rfve View Post
        i have a order. in 24.11.2012

but order status processing now.
        i was send mail [email protected]

answer 29.11 ;

but today 1.12.2012 my order is still pending.
        Hi, OP, i am sorry to hear your problem, but today is weekend here, please send me PM for your order number, i will ask my colleague to contact you tomorrow when they are back to work.

and for all of the MINIX orders, we have got enough MINIX NEO X5 in stock, and all of the MINIX NEO X5 order has been shipped out, please don't worry guys.

And recently i see some complaint here, we are sorry for the delay shipping, but at least, you guys can see that we are facing the problem, and try our best to solve the problem for you. i hope in future, if you have order problem, please send me PM for the detail, i will try my best to solve for you.

and as i tech guy, i will also try my best to push factory to release all of the stock firmware.

and thanks again for BOB, and this great forum, it has opened a new place for us to talk the android tv stick and share informations.

Great Job, BOB!
        Looking for developers
        http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
          Hi, OP, i am sorry to hear your problem, but today is weekend here, please send me PM for your order number, i will ask my colleague to contact you tomorrow when they are back to work.

and for all of the MINIX orders, we have got enough MINIX NEO X5 in stock, and all of the MINIX NEO X5 order has been shipped out, please don't worry guys.

And recently i see some complaint here, we are sorry for the delay shipping, but at least, you guys can see that we are facing the problem, and try our best to solve the problem for you. i hope in future, if you have order problem, please send me PM for the detail, i will try my best to solve for you.

and as i tech guy, i will also try my best to push factory to release all of the stock firmware.

and thanks again for BOB, and this great forum, it has opened a new place for us to talk the android tv stick and share informations.

Great Job, BOB!

why you ( or factory ) not sending gift to Bob for everythings ?

Comment

Originally posted by white-enochian View Post
            that is not always true,
            i ordered a minix neo x5 from my source on wednesday night,after 48hrs i recived tracking,
            just checked it and it is left hong kong and arrived at Cincinnati,it should arrive in canada on monday or tuesday.
            hope it gets worked out fast for you,shopping should be easy

Comment

Originally posted by white-enochian View Post
              I bought an MK808 and an MX2 two weeks apart from geekbuying.com and both arrived more than a week early.

Comment

Working...
              X