HDTV gaming lag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HDTV gaming lag

Almost every emulator I played has a noticeable input lag that makes playing anything very frustrating. I know this is an old problem, but does anyone know of a way to fix this input lag?

According to [this thread], the only thing we can do is either purchase an expensive device or rely on the built in "game mode" of most HDTVs. Unfortunately most of us wouldn't be willing to shell out 500 bucks, and the game mode helps but only by a little (thread says about 30% less lag).
    Last edited by epichigh; 12-02-2012, 03:17.

snes , gba and n64 emulators run great on my mk808 threw a 32 inch samsung. playing with an xbox 360 controler.

only thing thats evr lagged was a full sized keyboard i hooked up for the first time today took a few secs for letters to appear in my browser url bar.

try a different emulator i use gameboid n64oid and snesdroid

Comment

Originally posted by white-enochian View Post
      snes , gba and n64 emulators run great on my mk808 threw a 32 inch samsung. playing with an xbox 360 controler.

only thing thats evr lagged was a full sized keyboard i hooked up for the first time today took a few secs for letters to appear in my browser url bar.

try a different emulator i use gameboid n64oid and snesdroid
      32 inch is probably the difference. larger HDTVs require more processing to scale the image up, which is what causes the lag. If you have access to a TV with game mode, give it a try I think it will lag for sure.

I use those exact same 3 emulators actually! :P

Comment

MY 32 inch Samsung has a game mode never was able to enable it never had anything HDMI on it till no so I forgot about it

Comment

Working...
        X