if you cant buy a 2a adapter use one of these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you cant buy a 2a adapter use one of these

I was going threw my old original psp stuff. I remembered that psp only need 5v to charge and operate heck some of them even charge threw a usb cable. so i checked the output power on the only charger i had and to my surprise it was 5v 2000ma (2a) so i cut of the end of the psp charger and spliced on a mini usb cable. red wire on usb cable goes to the white wire on the charger and the black wire on the usb cable goes to the bar wire on the charger. It works great. since this was my only psp charger i took the psp charger end and spliced it on the the other half of the usb cable i used and plugged that cable into the orginal usb wall adapter 1a and that works perfectly fine to. So if you only have one psp charger you can still do this. the only thing different ive seen so far the mk808 seems smother altho i completly lost my wifi signal for a couple seconds but that could have been my router

im not sure the output of the original psp charger that came with the psp dont have any on hand.
    but the psp its self states dc 5v 1.2a

this is the charger im talking about

http://www.****.com/itm/GameStop-AC-...item45ff04ec4e

great idea,
    you could also solder in an on/off switch in it,
    i may have to wire one of these up.

Comment

I plan on doing just that was thinking of some how getting a switch with a colored led and attaching it to the brick part of the charger so it looks like it should be there

Comment

Working...
      X