remote controll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remote controll

hello what great remote controll are you guys recommend that works great in netflic kodi and other streaming apps hbo .
    i at the moment use a small keyboard ameasy keyboard with touchpad right left button left and right mouse button play pause buttons.
    for me that works great but wifey dont like it she more want like the original remote but those priginal sux in netflix netflix seems need some that use the mouse pointer most time.
    sometimes the up down right left buttons works.
    so what remotes do you guys recommend. that is grwat and simple to use.

btw
    i have an tronsmart orion r28 with wasser rom.
    i also do have 5" touchpad but that dont seems nice.
    is there any multi touchpad to use so its like use touch screen but sit in sofa and watch on the tv. that is very accurate.

I use Logitech K400 Plus keyboard/trackpad combinations and they are great although expensive.

But there are times when I just want a small handheld remote and absolutely hate all of the IR remotes that come with Android boxes.

So I came across one that goes by the name of TK617 2.4G Wireless Six Axis Gyroscope Full Keyboard Air Mouse Remote Control, which was only $11 (£8.50) that I purchased through Gearbest.

It has a keyboard on one side and remote functions on the other, which gives you the best of both worlds.

Because it was cheap enough I knew that if I didn't like it that I would not have spent too much money and at the time I didn't hold out much hope.

But to my surprise and delight, I found it fantastic.

The gyroscopic functionality made it so easy to use that I have not touched my Logitech's since.

There was one additional functionality that made it even more worthwhile and that was an IR learning mode.

It can operate using the supplied WiFi dongle but also has an IR mode where it can learn the functions of other remotes, so you can essentially program many keys.

Where I found it most beneficial is where so many of the latest Android boxes don't have an on/off button and whilst I could initially switch a box off with the WiFi setting I could not switch it on without having to use the basic remote that came with the box.

In less than a minute I got it to learn the On/Off button on the basic remote such that when I entered IR mode I could use the power button to switch on the Android box and relegate the basic remote to the box it came in, never to be used again.

The keyboard element is also very responsive and quick and I was able to operate it at up to 20 feet away with ease.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

ok that sounds nice.
      just checked that remote out. and like you say its cheap and. its not end of world if not satisfied
      does other have remotes to recommend also even if this one sounds nice.

Comment

I recently bought a Flymote C120 remote for $10 from Gearbest which I have been very impressed with. The C120 includes a rechargeable battery as well as an IR LED although it does not appear to turn my MXIII on again after putting it into standby for a while. This feature may work correctly on more recent devices. Although the keys are rubber they do make a 'click' when depressed and the keyboard works surprisingly well for such a small device - much better than the TPU keys on my Rii X1. There is no backlight on the C120. The standard QWERTY layout has been modified slightly with the L, O and P keys having been moved around to fit into the available space.

I was already using a Flymote AF106 airmouse for motion sensing gaming and wanted to see how the keyboard version compared. The C120 also supports the same motion sensing/3D balancing type games such as Riptide GP2, Beach Buggy Racing, Shine Runner, Labyrinth 2 Lite, Rolling Seed etc. The airmouse performs very well on both devices. There are a number of different versions of these two remotes but I think the gaming functionality is only available on these two particular models.

http://www.gearbest.com/mice-keyboar...37.html?wid=21

Here is a video showing the somatosensory gaming features.

The C120 works very well with both Netflix and Kodi and offers excellent value at the current price.

Comment

nice.
          most remote seems work decent on netflix.
          what i usually missing from a remote in netflix is. up to left to switch user.
          or go down to category. and search work often badly.thats why at the moment use a small keyboard with trackpad but also have left right up down buttons.
          is there was a simple remote with just up down left right back home buttons left click also and this one tab button.
          that would be a simple but perfect remote.

Comment

I have a Flymote AF106. Where can i find motion sensing games ? I want to use it like a car wheel for example. I must make some changing in every game settings in order to work?
            Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker View Post
              I recently bought a Flymote C120 remote for $10 from Gearbest which I have been very impressed with. The C120 includes a rechargeable battery as well as an IR LED although it does not appear to turn my MXIII on again after putting it into standby for a while. This feature may work correctly on more recent devices. Although the keys are rubber they do make a 'click' when depressed and the keyboard works surprisingly well for such a small device - much better than the TPU keys on my Rii X1. There is no backlight on the C120. The standard QWERTY layout has been modified slightly with the L, O and P keys having been moved around to fit into the available space.

I was already using a Flymote AF106 airmouse for motion sensing gaming and wanted to see how the keyboard version compared. The C120 also supports the same motion sensing/3D balancing type games such as Riptide GP2, Beach Buggy Racing, Shine Runner, Labyrinth 2 Lite, Rolling Seed etc. The airmouse performs very well on both devices. There are a number of different versions of these two remotes but I think the gaming functionality is only available on these two particular models.

http://www.gearbest.com/mice-keyboar...37.html?wid=21

Here is a video showing the somatosensory gaming features.

The C120 works very well with both Netflix and Kodi and offers excellent value at the current price.
              I have flymote af106 tested in two tv boxes (scishion v88, alfawise s92) but i cannot play games like you. I dont know what i am doing wrong. I can play only when i press left/right keys. I want to order also the c120 but if there are the same functions ,it s waiste of money. Any idea what to do?

Comment

@zenix: I did send you a PM with suggestions on how to configure the AF106. Are you still having problems?

Comment

@zenix: I did send you a PM with suggestions on how to configure the AF106. Are you still having problems?
                  I m afraid yes my friend. I appriciate your help. Maby it is rom bug. Dunno what else to try

Comment

I have sent you a PM with another suggestion that might help.

Comment

I have sent you a PM with another suggestion that might help.
                      Thank you. I ll try it & let you know

Comment

@zenix: I am able to access the accelerometer and the gyroscope on both the AF106 and the C120 on my MXIII with the same driver that I sent you. It is an old S802 model running Kitkat 4.4.2 and I don't think there is any accelerometer configuration entry in the build.prop file. Another user on Freaktab got his AF106 to work on a Geekbox by making that change to the build.prop file using the driver that I sent to him. I think the Geekbox is a Rockchip RK3368 device running Lollipop firmware. I don't think that he was able to get the driver to work on one of the Tronsmart Vega S95 devices. You can try to add that entry and hope that it doesn't brick any of your devices. Let me know if you have any success. Does your AF106 appear to be from the same manufacturer as mine according to the USB Device/VendorID/ProductID information provided by USBDeview etc.? Do your machines still boot with the AF106 driver installed - in some cases this might cause a bootloop?

The C120 is also an excellent device. I prefer using the AF106 as an airmouse as it is smaller and I find the buttons easier to locate and press in the dark. The C120 includes a rechargeable battery and a keyboard which works very well. The airmouse functionality on both devices is virtually identical apart from the differences in layout and ergonomics. The OK button sticks out more prominently on the AF106 which makes it easier to use for gaming etc.

Some of the best motion sensing games from Transmension appear to have the accelerometer/gyroscope driver built into the games. I have not been able to get any of these games to work with either the AF106 or the C120. I can probably send you the games that appear in this YouTube video which I extracted from an mk808b firmware but I have not been able to get working. I did manage to circumvent the initial hardware verification stage but I could not use my AF106 to control any movements once inside the games. The firmware does not appear to have any additional airmouse driver installed that I can see.
                        Stick android mini pc mk808b si airmouse T2 ( senzor gyroscopic + G senzor )pachet de jocuri preinstalate 'motion sensing games'Mai multe detalii despre stic...

Comment

@zenix: I am able to access the accelerometer and the gyroscope on both the AF106 and the C120 on my MXIII with the same driver that I sent you. It is an old S802 model running Kitkat 4.4.2 and I don't think there is any accelerometer configuration entry in the build.prop file. Another user on Freaktab got his AF106 to work on a Geekbox by making that change to the build.prop file using the driver that I sent to him. I think the Geekbox is a Rockchip RK3368 device running Lollipop firmware. I don't think that he was able to get the driver to work on one of the Tronsmart Vega S95 devices. You can try to add that entry and hope that it doesn't brick any of your devices. Let me know if you have any success. Does your AF106 appear to be from the same manufacturer as mine according to the USB Device/VendorID/ProductID information provided by USBDeview etc.? Do your machines still boot with the AF106 driver installed - in some cases this might cause a bootloop?

The C120 is also an excellent device. I prefer using the AF106 as an airmouse as it is smaller and I find the buttons easier to locate and press in the dark. The C120 includes a rechargeable battery and a keyboard which works very well. The airmouse functionality on both devices is virtually identical apart from the differences in layout and ergonomics. The OK button sticks out more prominently on the AF106 which makes it easier to use for gaming etc.

Some of the best motion sensing games from Transmension appear to have the accelerometer/gyroscope driver built into the games. I have not been able to get any of these games to work with either the AF106 or the C120. I can probably send you the games that appear in this YouTube video which I extracted from an mk808b firmware but I have not been able to get working. I did manage to circumvent the initial hardware verification stage but I could not use my AF106 to control any movements once inside the games. The firmware does not appear to have any additional airmouse driver installed that I can see.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIH46OnWRNg
                          What exactly is this entry in build.prop?
                          By the way i did try the driver but my box bootlooped and flashed again the rom

Comment

Hey i got got a Dolamee D9 box the 1.5gb / 8gb rom version running android 6.0.1 with the S912 SoC but im having trouble with my AF106 aswell, any ideas how to make it work? nothing happens when i plug it in, works just fine on the PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Khorngor View Post
                              Hey i got got a Dolamee D9 box the 1.5gb / 8gb rom version running android 6.0.1 with the S912 SoC but im having trouble with my AF106 aswell, any ideas how to make it work? nothing happens when i plug it in, works just fine on the PC.
                              My AF106 works fine in every box i ve tried. 1) Did you try all usb ports? 2) Does it work without the airmouse function? I mean does it work like the original remote by pressing the keys? 3) does the original works fine?
                              In my opinion, if the remote is not a fail ( which is not, because works fine on pc) , then must be firmware problem. Try to update your box or you can ask in a Dolamee forum for an answer. Maby some other person has this kind of problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X