Microphone for a TV Box somehow ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microphone for a TV Box somehow ??

Some folks have said that most USB devices just work when you plug them into a TV Box.
    I have found that some do & some don't - for example - tried a few BT dongles and they do...nothing.
    Plugged in my USB Mic and it also did...nothing.

So:
    I'd like to use a softphone app on the TV Box - which does not have a mic or bluetooth.

I have a USB mic, as well as an older spare phone - but no idea what may be made to work.

Has anyone here had success getting sound from sort of mic into a TV Box ??

Thanks for any helpful replies !!
    Last edited by smith2; 09-15-2016, 00:44.

OK, no response here & all my previous searches turned up nothing useful...

Does anyone here know of a way to use ANY other device as an external microphone - even an unused phone via wifi maybe ??

I see there are a few apps for that idea, but their descriptions are badly translated so it is hard to tell if they may do this.

Thanks for any helpful replies !!

Comment

Logitech cams have microphones that work
      Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

When I plug a generic($7) USB sound card(dongle) to the Ugoos UT3+, then using the USB sound card's mic input to plug in cheapo desktop mic, it works. I was able to record me singing a lovely number. Now normally, I would post the proof, but the mic I used was the very bottom quality, and the singer even worse, so you will have to take my word for it this time.

I have other boxes if you would like me to try on some of those(check sig)

Comment

Wow - how cool is that ?!?
          I have a USB sound dongle & a mic so I'll try that next.

Thanks RISCy Dude !!!

Comment

I am think of the song he was singing has letters like ymc ? Or mc hammer. 😃  make him provide proof 
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Older than those,.....I think it was, I Don't Like Spiders And Snakes or I Flushed You From The Toilet Of My Heart, I can't remember.....and I fed the recording to Bleach Bit.

Comment

Ahhh kids recorded me once they still play it now and then for a laugh funny i dont see it as that funny listening to itsy pitsy spider went up the water spout from a grown man. 
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

It is a dangerous world we live in, your kids clear invasion of your privacy is but one example.
                  Gone are the days of innocent memories that can't later be used against you by your own creation.
                  What a world.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
                    I was able to record me singing a lovely number.
                    More like a Cat on a hot tin roof I was told,

treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Shoot, I can't believe you would say such a thing.....I have the voice of an 18th century opera singer.
                      In other words, I sound like I have been dead for a few hundred years.

Comment

Any news on this? I would like to use wired mics as well

Comment

I have used these
                          https://i.****img.com/00/s/NTA4WDQ5OA==/z/~ZIAAOxylpNTSXTW/$_35.JPG
                          note: I have bunch of these..there PCB and sound quality changed allot last few years
                          I got them free as gift.. when ordering stuff online..normally the cost 1euro+
                          ??????
                          Logitech mic

Comment

Thanks! Which is the first model for 1 EUR? Could you send detailed information on that? very interested

Comment

Working...
                            X