How to get Android TV UI Apps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get Android TV UI Apps?

Hello is there any way to get apps to display using the Android remote friendly UI? For example Twitch has the Android UI built in and when I install it on Nexus Player or Fire TV Stick it is a remote friendly UI but on my S912 Android Box it is using a UI that I am unable to control using the remote only an air mouse. Is there a build prop edit or some kind of way to get the apps to display using Android UI/ think that I am using a Nexus Player?

Thanks.

Hi,

look in the Playstore for TV Box Launcher,i thing that helps you ????

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

To my knowledge, The Android TV compatible apps such as Netflix, Vevo, Youtube, etc.. already have the Android TV code built into them and switch automatically to the different appearance. I have pulled Android TV apk's out of my nexus player and tried to load them onto a full Android device and had it look like the normal apk. I'm not sure if there is a setting or a tweak that you can use to make full Android use the Android TV apk or not.

Comment

CHANGING THE BUILD PRO, GOOGLE MAY RECOGNIZE YOUR DEVICE IS ANDROIDTV. FORGET TO GET YOUR BOX ANDROID TV NETFLIX IS A HEADACHE. I HAVE TAKEN SOME APLICATIONS, PATCH, BUT DO NOT WORK AS EXPECTED.

IN THIS VIDEO it SHOWS HOW YOU CAN EXECUTE Android TV APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THE LAUNCHER.

Leanback UI and Tablet UI at same time on a standard Android device with a full version of Lollipop inside.

Remember, android tv box launcher, is available to run on different tv box, only you need to make some changes and you will have a perfect launcher android tv.

Follow this guide, which is very complete, and you can achieve it.

Could help the setting of ugoos tv for android r3368. In android 5.1 and android m. When installed, the logo of the network and configuration and appear in the launcher.

Comment

Working...
        X