Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who makes these things?? Real mistery to me

Hello

I have been selling tv box for more than a year in my country with a lot of success, nonetheless, it's still a mistery to me who makes some of the most popular tv boxes, like the MXQ, MXQ PRO, Q7, MXV, etc.

I have visited China myself several times, and all the companies like eny box, visson tech, and others seem to be traders only, not actual manufacturers. I even sent an inspection company to one of them to see if the quality control of the factory was good, and of course to know if it was real. To my surprise it was another trading company, they even told the inspection company that " it was a business secret" to say anything about the factory that made them. they also had very poor quality testing methods on the devices that came in from the real company, they didn't even know how to test the AC adapter, which is even dangerous

does anyone know where are they being made, who really makes them? why are they in the shadows and let other companies take all the credit? is there more than one manufacturer of tv boxes like the mxq?

thanks my friends, any information will be greatly appreciated. I don't want to go to China again just to meet fake factories.

Regards!

If your selling then you should have an idea like ugoos/minix/nagrace/zidoo/beelink/ and understanding China manufacture is whole other ball game. As only a real few that manufacture themselves the others all rely on top factorys to produce. What province did you visit? Did you think visiting them directly would save funds? Just curious as to why you need to see the manufacture side?

Regards.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

HI Scooter2014,

the problem of dealing with traders is that you get a worse deal, higher price and bad support. if you are dealing directly with the factory. I have had some bad experiences, for example we got a lot of defective Q7, the dealer fixed some and the rest came bad too, so it was a double waste of money on shiping and taxes.

Also if you work with the factory you can modify the firmware, change some hardware specs, etc.

If you search on Alibaba you will find that most of them are traders

I think most tv boxes are amazing products, they are mini computers, but the problem is on quality control and for that you need to know the factory

regards

Comment

Originally posted by shalashaska View Post
        HI Scooter2014,

the problem of dealing with traders is that you get a worse deal, higher price and bad support. if you are dealing directly with the factory. I have had some bad experiences, for example we got a lot of defective Q7, the dealer fixed some and the rest came bad too, so it was a double waste of money on shiping and taxes.

Also if you work with the factory you can modify the firmware, change some hardware specs, etc.

If you search on Alibaba you will find that most of them are traders

I think most tv boxes are amazing products, they are mini computers, but the problem is on quality control and for that you need to know the factory

regards
        It's best to avoid most companies on Alibaba or DHGate unless you can physically go and inspect them.

Nagrace has their own factory and sales and can modify any existing hardware or software to a user's requirements.
        Very high quality control and very technical engineers to solve firmware problems.
        if you are in need of any cheap RK3229 devices.

You are probably looking for very cheap devices, those will have problems from factories a lot of the time.
        MXQ devices, avoid at all costs. I think there are 3 main companies making them but it is such a secret no one completely knows.

Comment

Yeah I'm in the same boat. You'll notice the boxes that are very light and weigh hardly anything are terrible quality. And to customize firmware they want 100pcs ordered rofl

what "trading company" are you using now? I've went with Acemax but their support isn't that great I've had a bad box they've never tried to troubleshoot with me.

Main searching for heavier boxes now maybe that don't even matter but after as many as I've dealt with I believe it definitely matters.

Comment

Working...
          X