Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV box suggestions

Hello everyone,
    could anyone suggest me some fresh good TV boxes? My main purpose is use it with Kodi and emulators. I need a good supported TV box with Android TV stock or Custom ROMs close to stock.
    BUDGET: under 100€
    Thank you all folks!!

I am not much of a techie, but have mucked around with android boxes for a couple of years. My family uses Kodi a couple of times a day, every day. Stability and reliability is hence key.

I am not sure what emulators you are referring to? Game emulators?

My conclusions are:

If you just want a reliable and cheap Kodi box to play local content, then go a raspberry running LibreELEC.

If you want streaming and a few apps, then go an android, well supported of course. Just the other side of EUR100 are the Wetek Play 2 and Minix boxes that appear well supported. I have used Minix and do get good stable performance from Kodi, maybe it could have been better given price point. You could get a reliable, cheaper box that is well supported on here and other forums (s905 AMLogic chip most popular).

If you want the best variety (Kodi, internet, skype, game emulators etc.) then go an Intel NUC. Yes bigger expense but greatest variety and support to get all things going. Saves money in the long run, especially your time.

Comment

Working...
    X