Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teamviewer QuickSupport remote control MK908

Hi,
    I have a rooted Tornsmart MK908 android TV Quad Core A9 Processor Rockchip running
    Android Ver 4.2.2
    Kernel: 3.0.36+
    rjh_V_102j2 #58
    Vendor software Ver: 101j2 21-6-2013

I need to run Teamviewer so I can control the device remotely, I have managed to install QuickSupport & get access to all functions (Dashboard, Apps, Process, Settings, etc.) but cannot view the screen even when I gives access to share, therefore defeating the object for using Teamviewer.

When starting the Teamviewer it comes up with a pop up
    "In order to be able use the additional features Remote Control, you need to install an Add-On. Please contact your vendor for more information"

Cant find an Add-On that resolves this issue!

I just need to remotely access & control the unit & view the screen & dont have a preference on Teamviewer although it seems to be the best free app out there? - Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem, I'm new with Androids so simple instructions is much appreciated.

Thank you
    A

they have different addons for different android device (phones) so probably best would be if u write to their support.

Anyway other issues is that Android device get some confirmation dialog , you need to confirm, so when ur away this "remote" solution it useless, there is no option so far ive found how to connect without confirming
    Android devices: Minix X7 (gone) , Minix X8-H , MK808b Plus
    Video Out: Benq W1000+ 1080p Projector
    Audio Out: HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467B + 5.1 Yamaha Speakers
    Remote: Rikomagic MK702 II, Minix NEO M1
    Storage: NAS Zyxel NSA325v2

Comment

try droid vnc server

Originally posted by killeriq View Post
      they have different addons for different android device (phones) so probably best would be if u write to their support.

Anyway other issues is that Android device get some confirmation dialog , you need to confirm, so when ur away this "remote" solution it useless, there is no option so far ive found how to connect without confirming
      try droid vnc server and if you can't control your device with that then see this video i have made to see how to connect to teamviewer quicksupport

Comment

well, thx...but im using now VNC server and clicks are working fine, but is bit laggy and slow responsive, not the network issue.

Probably due the virtual box you have issues with clicks, on Minix X7 device is working fine
        Android devices: Minix X7 (gone) , Minix X8-H , MK808b Plus
        Video Out: Benq W1000+ 1080p Projector
        Audio Out: HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467B + 5.1 Yamaha Speakers
        Remote: Rikomagic MK702 II, Minix NEO M1
        Storage: NAS Zyxel NSA325v2

Comment

vnc server

hi
          i have try all free vnc servers including webkey app and with all i have the same problem
          i have mk908v3 android stick and i have try both finless 1.7a and 1.8
          the only way to control the system remotely is like i show you on video
          if you know how can i fix this problem on vnc please tell me
          thanks

btw this is not to much work to connect to teamviewer even with my strange way
          sorry for my bad english

Comment

Has anyone tried Teamviewer Quick Support app on their AML8726 device?

I have it installed on my G-Box MX2 clone (g18ref) & when I connect from my Windows 7 x64 PC I cannot get screen sharing - i.e. I cannot see the MX2 displayed on my PC?

Comment

Working...
            X