Dual Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual Screen

Hello if I have a android TV Player and want to use it as a computer. and have two monitors. Can i connect those two and get big screen and split them so I can run one app on each screen.
    Just like on windows with split screen. maybe someway to have two screens and the desktop reach over both and use some Split/multi window apps to split htem into two.
    is this posible in any way.

1.needs more info : what device do you have?

But probably not..
    Only a few intel boxes running Android have dualscreen options

Cheers

Comment

the one at the moment was tronsmart orion R28 or what the name is.
      it has only one HDMI. but what about a micro usb otg to hdmi adapter to have one extra hdmi output. is it possible or is it impossible.

Comment

No.. Thats only a option on Intel's with usb type c connector ( i believe )

However.. If you have 1 big screen and running androids nougat:
        then sometimes get the option to run 2 apps at 50% of the screen (split screen)
        *only phoenixos..has multiple app resizable window support.. But no multiple screen/monitor support

nougat example:
        Here's how to use the Multi-Window View (also called Split Screen), one of the marquee features of Android Nougat 7.0.

phoenixos example:
        凤凰彩[phoenixos.com]提供2024新奥历史开奖记录,澳门六开奖结果2024开奖记录,2024澳门特马今晚开奖,新澳门六开奖号码记录,2024年澳门今晚开奖号码

cheers

Comment

ok thanks.
          I was thinkning one of those multiwindow 50/50% but hoped on a way to use two monitors as one expanded desktop.
          Last edited by PsyDonia; 12-27-2017, 22:05.

Comment

Working...
          X