China ripoffs MXQ PRO 4k?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China ripoffs MXQ PRO 4k?

So got this from the Wish App and it was same price as anywhere else.
    its supposed to have android 7.1, Mali 450 gpu.

i see mali-400 gpu, not sure about CPU. and it has android 6.0.1
    now to the problems.

i had wifi, and made a misstake by inserting a SD card with FW wich got autoupdated ( didnt know it did it automatic

i had a Leelbox kr3229 fw, that made me loose the Wifi

Also the motherboard dont look like the oter S905w and the markings R329Q seem wierd

I tried to do a fw restore and i can only get the ones working make by the Rockchip sd card burner.

it wont be found by my pc trying the USB Burner cause i get UNOKN DEVICE, no drivers work ( might be a win10 issue)

it wont work to put a recover.img file on sd and press reset button.
    it do not take the burncard maker upgrades

only the V88 and Leelbox fw works. (except wifi)
    all FW that works have file starting (viewing in editor) or mostly i look for "BOOTf 2" text
    RKFWf á A223f N ´ àøJ œ BOOTf 2 á0A223f 9Ÿ 9Ø 9 9 R K 3 2 2 x _ D D R _ 3 0 0 M _ v 1 . J 9 r k 3 2 2 8 u s b p l u g _ s p e c t J! È 9 F l a s h D a t a Jé 9 F l a s h B o o t
    does ripoff copys of tv boxes exist and did i get one because things dont work when they should?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Originally posted by frodrick View Post
    So got this from the Wish App and it was same price as anywhere else.
    its supposed to have android 7.1, Mali 450 gpu.

i see mali-400 gpu, not sure about CPU. and it has android 6.0.1
    now to the problems.

i had wifi, and made a misstake by inserting a SD card with FW wich got autoupdated ( didnt know it did it automatic

i had a Leelbox kr3229 fw, that made me loose the Wifi

Also the motherboard dont look like the oter S905w and the markings R329Q seem wierd

I tried to do a fw restore and i can only get the ones working make by the Rockchip sd card burner.

it wont be found by my pc trying the USB Burner cause i get UNOKN DEVICE, no drivers work ( might be a win10 issue)

it wont work to put a recover.img file on sd and press reset button.
    it do not take the burncard maker upgrades

only the V88 and Leelbox fw works. (except wifi)
    all FW that works have file starting (viewing in editor) or mostly i look for "BOOTf 2" text

does ripoff copys of tv boxes exist and did i get one because things dont work when they should?
    Yes, there are about 100 different MXQ clones all with different hardware, wifi, bootloaders etc.
    Never buy MXQ or tv boxes from Wish unless the manufacturer has a website or places like Amazon where you can return it, if it has problems.
    You have a RK3229 clone with no support.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Yes, there are about 100 different MXQ clones all with different hardware, wifi, bootloaders etc.
      Never buy MXQ or tv boxes from Wish unless the manufacturer has a website or places like Amazon where you can return it, if it has problems.
      You have a RK3229 clone with no support.
      Ah, well atleast it plays videos in fullHD and passthrughs audio so i get surround.
      Next up will be manage to config my openvpn so they connect from anywhere. almost there =)

But thanks for the answer, now i can quit trying to "solve" this "problem"
      Last edited by frodrick; 01-07-2018, 19:00.

Comment

Working...
      X