X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool M8S Pro L questions

Hi!

I have these questions about the Mecool M8S Pro L:

- Netflix is announced to be supported in 1080P. Did anyone here tried it and is it really in 1080P?
    - I read that the Android TV version of Netflix doesn't have the offline mode. Is it true? If yes, is it possible to sideload the regular android Netflix App and have both versions in same time?
    - Is it supporting Miracast? How it is supported? Through an app? Is it working well?
    - Can the box act as a Chromecast?
    - As it's based on Android TV, does it include the Android Assistant?
    - Can we plug an unpowered USB hub on it, ir order to get more than the 2 provided USB ports?
    - External hard-drive : does it provide (sufficient) power to external hard-drives or we need to provide power to an external hard-drive?
    - When sideloading regular Android Apps, what screen orientation is used? Are the apps displayed in portrait or landscape?

I also have these general questions :

- What is the best app to play DVDs saved on a hord disk? VLC on PC can play a DVD from a folder, but this option doesn't seem present in their Android version.

PS: I recently sent question by email to Videostream about the M8S Pro L, but they never answered. Do they provide good support of their products?

Thanks!
Working...
X