Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help wetek play 2 Tuner

Hi
    I am new to this forum if there are harware techi please reply My wetek play 2 tuner has fault I am trying to repair it I there is chip on that (I have encircled in the attachment ) it' markings are V 2018 Q5G6S 636 D I am trying to find the data sheet but there aren't any results on Google please if any one has any knowledge of this share it here
    Attached Files

Originally posted by raza05 View Post
    Hi
    I am new to this forum if there are harware techi please reply My wetek play 2 tuner has fault I am trying to repair it I there is chip on that (I have encircled in the attachment ) it' markings are V 2018 Q5G6S 636 D I am trying to find the data sheet but there aren't any results on Google please if any one has any knowledge of this share it here
    Hi ,

so you need a new plugable DVBTuner for Sat Cable or terrestrial , maybe you can find

something on ALI ..... or Baba , think this must be possible to order ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

did you already contacted Wetek for that ??? , maybe they answer ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
        Hi ,

did you already contacted Wetek for that ??? , maybe they answer ,

greetings / gefattern
        yes the answer to both questions is I searched on ALI BABA ..they dont have this or even know what is wetek play 2 is & yes the wetek officials they dont have it any more & the one they are selling on line is for wetek air not for play 2 . I also searched on e ...bay ..but the seller is not willing to ship it to Pakistan so I left no other choice but to search the faulty parts I also contacted the manufacturer in China Video strong but as you know Chinese dont care about legacy products I requested them to at least send me diagram of PCB or data sheet of this part ..they didn't

Comment

Hi ,

so you must look for a new Device , always stupid ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
          X