[HELP] x96 mini q6x V2.2 17355

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antalkrisz View Post
    So guys. I found a new way to recover our bricked X96 Minis. So I bricked mine with a wrong FW. I had only red light, black screen, no reset through AV switch, no magic SD card, Computer doesn t recognized usw.

First of all: I have a X96 mini with Amilogic S905W CPU, 2/16. My PCB version is x96 Mini Q6X v 2.2 17355 and I have memory from Samsung. They call it k4b4g0446q.

So the method:
    1. Short the two point.
    2. Connect USB Kabel to PC. Wait until the computer recognize the box.
    3. Remove shortcut, connect AC adapter to the box.
    4. Flash enjoy

I used a laptop with Windows 7 64 bit and USB Burning tool 2.2.0. The USB 3 kabel is one meter long. I flashed simply an android 9 FW from web.

Which one?

Comment

Sir plzz send this version software thanks you my devies only red light thanks you send me

Comment

Originally posted by frank0312 View Post
        I have also an X96mini with Q6X 17355 board.
        under 17355 is another number: 1904.

I cannot flash any firmware, my box is detected when i connect it to the pc, but i get always the following error: [0x10103005]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Download buffer/Read item data failed

Anyone have a solution?
        have you find any soluation ? mine was same problem

Comment

Originally posted by antalkrisz View Post
          So guys. I found a new way to recover our bricked X96 Minis. So I bricked mine with a wrong FW. I had only red light, black screen, no reset through AV switch, no magic SD card, Computer doesn t recognized usw.

First of all: I have a X96 mini with Amilogic S905W CPU, 2/16. My PCB version is x96 Mini Q6X v 2.2 17355 and I have memory from Samsung. They call it k4b4g0446q.

So the method:
          1. Short the two point.
          2. Connect USB Kabel to PC. Wait until the computer recognize the box.
          3. Remove shortcut, connect AC adapter to the box.
          4. Flash enjoy

I used a laptop with Windows 7 64 bit and USB Burning tool 2.2.0. The USB 3 kabel is one meter long. I flashed simply an android 9 FW from web.

Can you guide details to unbrick my x96 mini, mine version is same to ur hardware

Comment

Originally posted by sugiputra View Post

where is the firmware for it sir, my tv box bricked also.. please help
            i have same model like you but cannt flash rom

Comment

Does not work.....

Comment

Working...
              X