Android Q5 TECH-IT box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android Q5 TECH-IT box

Hi everybody I have an Android Q5 TECH-IT box that should be the clone of a T95Z PLUS. Looking different youtube videos the inside and outside of the box perfectly match with a T95Z PLUS. My Q5 TECH-IT android box has 4GB of Ram and Android 9.0 ( may be the system informations have been modified from the e.bay sellers).
    My big problem is that I would like to mount a custom firmware such as a poison rom, put the custom recovery, root ... but nothing. Usb burning tool even with the drivers installed, the procedure with the paperclip, does not recognize it, or burncard maker, bootcard maker or magisk, nothing at all.
    Please help me !!! How can I do? Do you have any solutions? I' am very confident on freaktab because it has been following by me for many years. Thanks in advance to everyone.

Please i need help about this android tv box Q5 TECH-IT

Comment

Put pictures of your board on this post, and install AIDA64 app and post pictures of CPU and Android info. It is always easier to help if pictures are supplied.

Comment

Hi, thank you so much i'll do immediately!

Comment

This is all you need. I entered in recovery mode with a toothpick. Please let me know how to flash a twrp and another firmware, also a custom rom 7.1.2 or poison rom...... etc
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 9 photos.

Comment

I attached also some pictures inside the device.
            in Aida Android informations has been written "Rooted". Fake, i tried with root checker and says device not rooted. I tried to root it with many apps for root but none did root successfully!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tonioweb View Post
              ....Q5 TECH-IT box that should be the clone of a T95Z PLUS. Looking different youtube videos the inside and outside of the box perfectly match with a T95Z PLUS.
              Problem is looks can be deceiving, your box has ROCKCHIP cpu according to your pictures of Recovery and Aida64 app. The T95Z has Amlogic CPU.

My Q5 TECH-IT android box has 4GB of Ram and Android 9.0 ( may be the system informations have been modified from the e.bay sellers).
              You have 1GB Ram per chips visible in your pictures, showing 2 chips visible on top of the board, so if the board has another 2 ram chips on the bottom then yes your board was sold correctly with saying is "4GB device"

My big problem is that I would like to mount a custom firmware such as a poison rom, put the custom recovery, root ... but nothing. Usb burning tool even with the drivers installed, the procedure with the paperclip, does not recognize it, or burncard maker, bootcard maker or magisk, nothing at all.
              Please help me !!! How can I do? Do you have any solutions? I' am very confident on freaktab because it has been following by me for many years. Thanks in advance to everyone.
              Look in the ROCKCHIP forum sections here on FreakTab, there is not a lot of support for the CPU+Nougat firmware that you have, but if you want a device to play with firmwares and modding then Amlogic devices are best with most support here on FreakTab.

Good luck.

Comment

Hi, thank you for your answer. Can i flash an Amlogic custom rom for this rk3329 rockchip device?

Comment

No

Comment

Working...
                  X