What is uboot? and recovery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is uboot? and recovery?

I have an allwinner H6 box that i cant get to boot past the boot logo. Cant get the PC to reconize the box and holding the reset button it wont even boot so i think its bricked

But i see some markings on the bottom that say uboot and recovery by some copper pads

If i touch a wire to these pads and to ground will they "reset" or put the box into mask rom mode?

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post
    I have an allwinner H6 box that i cant get to boot past the boot logo. Cant get the PC to reconize the box and holding the reset button it wont even boot so i think its bricked
    But i see some markings on the bottom that say uboot and recovery by some copper pads
    If i touch a wire to these pads and to ground will they "reset" or put the box into mask rom mode?
    Hi ,

you mean the "shortPins" Way , shorting NandPins to restore , not sure if Allwinner supports it ,

what do you mean with "markings" some Pictures would be good ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I cant post pictures any more on this site, somethings wrong with the site or something i get an error, also when i come on the forum images dont show up.

I can search google and the images show up on the google search but when i click the image and come to the forum they no longer display

Maybe its just my computer?

Comment

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post
        I cant post pictures any more on this site, somethings wrong with the site or something i get an error, also when i come on the forum images dont show up.

I can search google and the images show up on the google search but when i click the image and come to the forum they no longer display

Maybe its just my computer?
        Hi ,

looks like this is a Bug of the Website , shall give the Info to the Admin ,

did you checked your Account Settings , maybe there is something wrong ,

take so long a external Picture Uploadsite ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Try this maybe

Phoenix Tools

Allwinner section Tronsmart....
          THread by Zahir

Comment

Working...
          X