Pendoo X6 Pro 4GB and 32 storage Android Tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pendoo X6 Pro 4GB and 32 storage Android Tv

Is there any way I can change the OS to android tv as it seems to be working as a phone and not a tv box and If I can. can you link me a guide or a place to download the android tv I would need to load on to it it has 4 gbs of ram and 32 gigs of storage but I think it can be expanded using the USB ports

Originally posted by spikespeed View Post
    Is there any way I can change the OS to android tv as it seems to be working as a phone and not a tv box and If I can. can you link me a guide or a place to download the android tv I would need to load on to it it has 4 gbs of ram and 32 gigs of storage but I think it can be expanded using the USB ports
    Hi ,

you only can install a new Launcher over the Playstore , does Pendoo release a new Firmware for your Box ??? ,

think not , Pendoo makes cheap PCBs , maybe you can use a CustomRom if available for your kind of PCB , but

then the Wifichip must fit too , otherwise no Wifi , you not even gave Info what CPU is used ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hey how would I find that information out? The box seems to work like a phone so I dont want to just download a launcher if I can get it to run android tv. If you can show me how to find the cpu and wifi chip info out that would be amazing

Comment

Hey how would I find that information out? The box seems to work like a phone so I dont want to just download a launcher if I can get it to run android tv. If you can show me how to find the cpu and wifi chip info out that would be amazing
        Hi ,

try it with AIDA64 , for CPU and GPU , but always better open up and look ,

you not know what CPU is used without to look , you bought it , but i am sure

it is Allwinner H6 , so look for ATV Roms for Allwinner H6 with the same Wifichip

support ,

good luck , you need it / gefattern

Comment

so i opened it up but idk what am looking for but I think the wifi chip is FTY-8822BS but how do I figure out the cpu? do I have to remove the heat sink?

Comment

so i opened it up but idk what am looking for but I think the wifi chip is FTY-8822BS but how do I figure out the cpu? do I have to remove the heat sink?
            Hi ,

think not , try the suggested App , big brother G says it is Allwinner H6 ,

wifichip is a Realtek , big G says ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Is there any way I can change the OS to android tv as it seems to be working as a phone and not a tv box and If I can. can you link me ...
              There are some custom ATV firmwares for Allwinner H6 cpu - ports made by fosseperme.
              Last edited by Guest; 06-27-2020, 11:32.

Comment

Are you sure about the wifi chip il send images of what I saw when I opened it https://imgur.com/hhUdVzt and https://imgur.com/1JtCRhZ this is what I see so are you sure its not that wifi chip? i checked under the sticker and nothing is there should I look under the heat sink? or are we sure its an allwinner h6?

Comment

[QUOTE=mAtvXk;n808899]
                  Is there any way I can change the OS to android tv as it seems to be working as a phone and not a tv box and If I can. can you link me .../QUOTE]

There are some custom ATV firmwares for Allwinner H6 cpu - ports made by fosseperme.
                  so if I do what his post says to do I will still have wifi access right? even if I don't have the play store I can download apps other ways but wifi is important so I want to make sure

Comment

Working...
                  X